British Speedway Forum
Dave Stummings

Kent Kings 2017

The official p and P photos are from central park friday. (If your looking for a team pic, or riders posing pics)

Are you looking for anything in particular or just a nosey through. I ll send to you via Facebook later mate.

• Like 1

The official p and P photos are from central park friday. (If your looking for a team pic, or riders posing pics)

Are you looking for anything in particular or just a nosey through. I ll send to you via Facebook later mate.

I was wanting a team pic tbh.

Kings fans must be feeling a bit sorry for themselves after the Sunday and Monday results. I don't read too much into them myself....it's early

days and lots can change over the coming weeks. I hope plenty of Kent's best will arrive at Lakeside on Friday...will be a very good meeting

I think with the Hammer to take victory by a small margin....

When dose Mr Rowe come in to the team ?

Struggling to gather much enthusiasm (once again) for the pairs meeting. Looks pretty much like a glorified practice session although it would be nice to see Ben Morley back but a tenner for 12 heats of riders who are there week in week out seems a little dull.

Normally i would get my extra fix at Mildenhall but with Kings Lynn in town it doesn't look much of a match so i guess its a coin toss between Eastie & P'Boro for this weeks pennies.

Don't know who Peterborough are against, but I would go for Eastie as its against Mildenhall. So you know your gonna have a good battle at reserve between Tom and Jordan, plus lots of other great racing in the other heats.

• Like 1

Len runs these type of filler meetings at kent that other promoters wouldn't touch with a barge pole. I couldn't entertain going to this myself.