British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

After 4h&a Could Poole Replace Klindt With Vaculik?

A more accurate thread title wouldve been can any team replace an average rider who has an exceptional first 4h4a with what would be seen as 'a ringer'

The short answer seems to be yes - although certain checks and balances appear to be in place to prevent wholesale manipulation.

Wholesale being the opperative word.

Agree - but what has not been confirmed anywhere is what averages 'new' or 'unused' riders can come in on after the 42 points kicks in?!. Unless CVS commented on it at your fans forum this week?!

wasn't asked and wasn't mentioned. One of the dozen questions I forgot to ask!

It would be a like for like replacement,that is what the poster is saying.

It should be yea.

This topic wouldn't have been started if Klindt had sign for another club.

Haters gonna hate.....

No, I would have asked the same question if he had signed for Wolves.

No, I would have asked the same question if he had signed for Wolves.

Really, of course you would... :rofl:

Haha, paranoid much? The speedway world doesn't revolve sround Poole you know, there are plenty of us who dont give a monkeys about your club.

To answer the initial question, there have to be safeguards against this kind of thing happening, whichever club it is.

• Like 2

Vaculik would not want to ride here and if he did it would be 7.50 x 1.4 so wouldn't be 8.00

Haters gonna hate.....

I'd agree with that. Damn right stupid, as it's relevant to just about any club or any rider who achieves an 8.00 average or more, so I'm failing to see the point of the first post.

I'd agree with that. Damn right stupid, as it's relevant to just about any club or any rider who achieves an 8.00 average or more, so I'm failing to see the point of the first post.

I would imagine it's based on two premises: One, that Klindt is widely regarded as the rider with the best bargain average for 2017; two, that Matt Ford (with far-reaching contacts and asset base) has shown himself willing to make mid-season changes to improve the team. Put those together and speculation will naturally start.

Not every post is made from a standpoint of being rabidly anti-Poole, you know.

• Like 4

Haters gonna hate.....

Tbf Steve as soon as the 50 point limit was announced I said that they should say any re declaration must be within the newpoints limit I. E. Remove the like for like replacement rule

Take it as a compliment that a poole rider is being used as an example as it means 1. He is an excellent signing (many pointed out as soon as the averages were announced that Klindt was the stand out bargain) 2. Ford is one of the few astute enough to make such changes.

Vaculik would not want to ride here and if he did it would be 7.50 x 1.4 so wouldn't be 8.00

where is it confirmed what a foreign rider comes in on? It was assumed by many Andersen should be a 7 but he's at Swindon on a 5?

Vaculik would come in on 9.80. And for once surely this is a good thing that riders are still interested in the UK. Lets all hate Poole because i tell you one thing when Poole have top riders so do other teams. We have Holder, Cov got KK last season, it filters down and this is only a good thing surely for fans all around the country. Yes, other teams have the same but Poole have the most top riders related to the club.

KK would still have been at Coventry in 2017 if they'd offered him anything like a decent contract!!!!

Edited by Skidder1

Deleted

missed seeing it by seconds...

Oooo Im intrigued! ☺☺

Haters gonna hate.....

This was mentioned before he signed for Poole so get off your high horse Steve.

• Like 2

KK would still have been at Coventry in 2017 if they'd offered him anything like a decent contract!!!!

oh actually i preferred the suspense 😉

Really, of course you would... :rofl:

It was mentioned on here before he signed for Poole but don't let that stop you with your usual bile.

Haha, paranoid much? The speedway world doesn't revolve sround Poole you know, there are plenty of us who dont give a monkeys about your club.

To answer the initial question, there have to be safeguards against this kind of thing happening, whichever club it is.

Well said😀

• Like 4