British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Bspa Chairman - Keith Chapman

It's all there, Riders, BSPA, SCB, other promotions, etc.

Ok, I read it wrong......thanks for the clarification. I missed the full stop.

There will always be haters, whingers and those with agendas but Mr Chapman has done some great work this winter and the bottom line is that he has helped to save the EL (Premiership).

He isn't perfect and has his faults but over 25 years he has done wonders for our club and is now starting to make his mark with the governing body too.

It is always possible to find, without even looking, thousands of people who are happy to "talk the talk". Locating someone who is prepared to "walk the walk" is as difficult as nailing jelly to a wall !

• Like 2

Chapman is in a very exclusive Club within the BSPA,it only has around 5 members, only requirement for Membership is that you own a financially sound business without debts in the Sport.

Looks like the BSF is in Chapmans pocket as well.

Great shame.

It's also a great shame that some fans don't acknowledge what Buster has achieved for speedway. A lot of fans do, but certain BV fans don't seem to be in that group. Do they prefer Gordon instead of Buster. I know where my vote would go, but for you to say the BSF is in Buster's pocket, is one of the most stupid and biased comments on here.

• Like 2

It's also a great shame that some fans don't acknowledge what Buster has achieved for speedway. A lot of fans do, but certain BV fans don't seem to be in that group. Do they prefer Gordon instead of Buster. I know where my vote would go, but for you to say the BSF is in Buster's pocket, is one of the most stupid and biased comments on here.

I don't think it's all Belle Vue fans more like one with a lot of log in's ...ouch only posts the moment Fred get into a debate ..amazing !

• Like 2

I don't think it's all Belle Vue fans more like one with a lot of log in's ...ouch only posts the moment Fred get into a debate ..amazing !

Yes thanks, I thought that after I had posted. Still writes rubbish with any name. :P

• Like 2

Tsunami teams up with onion, ha ha!

Oh well have it your way, yes that was rubbish wasn't it? whoops!

Quite happy with that, he's not all bad you know. :P

NB Got to laugh at someone who writes to himself. ouch :lol:

Coherently or not, orion probably speaks as much sense as anyone on this forum.

• Like 4

Even people with a passing interest in this forum know by now I’m not Fred, indeed the last contributor to continually harp on about it was reported (by me) and removed.

I love it when Orion goes to his mind palace to think up his repeated nonsense on all things…… well on all things.

I imagine he enters through the window having lost his keys, steps in a sink full of soapy pots, slips on the floor before stepping on a garden rake and hitting himself in the face with it. He then steps back into the cat litter tray whilst placing his hand on a red hot ring on the oven top, falls back against the ironing board which prompts the hot iron to wobble furiously before planting itself on the baffled looking poor chaps face. Then the eureka moment for us all to enjoy via the BSF.

Never change mate, wrong you may be but you do it with style.

Even people with a passing interest in this forum know by now I’m not Fred, indeed the last contributor to continually harp on about it was reported (by me) and removed.

I love it when Orion goes to his mind palace to think up his repeated nonsense on all things…… well on all things.

I imagine he enters through the window having lost his keys, steps in a sink full of soapy pots, slips on the floor before stepping on a garden rake and hitting himself in the face with it. He then steps back into the cat litter tray whilst placing his hand on a red hot ring on the oven top, falls back against the ironing board which prompts the hot iron to wobble furiously before planting itself on the baffled looking poor chaps face. Then the eureka moment for us all to enjoy via the BSF.

Never change mate, wrong you may be but you do it with style.

lol of course they got removed ...at least try to make out your someone else ...post in another way .rather than the normal unfunny waffle, it might fool someone ..good luck :wink:

• Like 1

Looks like the BSF is in Chapmans pocket as well.

Great shame.

lol of course they got removed ...at least try to make out your someone else ...post in another way .rather than the normal unfunny waffle, it might fool someone ..good luck :wink:

Come on. We can't all make posts as sensible, intelligent and factually accurate as the one above, can we ?

I think Buster has done very well with developing KL but I feel he is out of his depth with the necessary "political" business strategies over Leicester / Coventry/Belle Vue. He is a sincere well intentioned and honest man - straight talking - which many don't like even within the BSPA . However the BSPA are so desperate to stop the rot in speedway with falling interest and attendances, that they gave him the chance to try to do it his way. The Sky contract needed all three of those tracks to be operating in the Premiership.

One problem is that there are always polarised views on every topic and in speedway the Gerhardt engine may be an expensive dead end if substantial numbers of riders do not start using them ( and continue using them ). Or will it be brought in in 2018 as the only engine acceptable for UK racing?That would be so divisive among riders and would likely be legally challenged if it was attempted.

I am concerned about what is the new BSPA marketing spin Buster announced as being planned for this season because I feel Buster will stand or fall on wether this publicity does attract, in reasonable numbers, new fans. And speedway in it's present form will likely stand or fall on this one issue.