British Speedway Forum

I think you're confusing her with someone else, look in the mirror dopey. Natalie knows her speedway, probably more than any other presenter except for the shoutys.

I'l agree to disagree.

Edited by Starman2006

I'l agree to disagree.

do your homework on Natalie quirk before you answer next time you may learn something
  • Like 1

Why would Natalie Quirk no nothing ?..she watched Belle Vue for years..I remember her Nat's Eyes column in the Belle Vue programme years ago..she wasn't very old when she did that....and I think she did the centre green presentation later didn't she ?....I never saw her do that as I'd stopped going to Belle Vue by then....but one thing you cannot say is that she doesn't know speedway...and she's certainly not told what to say that's for sure

• Like 2

Good to see every team will be on at home once and away once and that we won't have any particular clubs rammed down our throats.

• Like 1

STEVE Brandon will be doing interviews although the format of the coverage will be different too Sky. Natalie will present ...

STEVE Brandon will be doing interviews although the format of the coverage will be different too Sky. Natalie will present ...

They would do well to have a look how the Polish Extraleague is covered by N sport

20 mins discussion/ interviews before the parade

10 minutes parade

4 races ( in quick sucession)

grading break- adverts and interviews.

3 races

grading break etc

3 races

grading break etc

3 races

grading break etc

last 2 nominated races( BT would have 1 race and break for heat 15 to be organised.

It works really well and the programme is always wrapped up within 2 and a half hours.

The only interviews between the scheduled races are if there is a crash and the roving reporter just asks if they are ok

• Like 1

Good to see every team will be on at home once and away once and that we won't have any particular clubs rammed down our throats.

not quite as bias as sky then

Steve Brandon's name not mention in bt production team . Or is still just going to do gp as he did before

Surely this is Sophie Blake?

Sophie also knows her speedway as well

Would be good to have someone fresh alongside Tatum.

Mary Berry rumoured to be lined up as replacement for Nige.

She makes better cakes. I'm sure Kel will like them a lot.

I think Pearson & Tatum do it pretty well and add a lot to the on track action between them. Natalie certainly does know her stuff.The only current presenter I feel is not quite up to it is Scott Nicholls who is often "lost for words' and very repetitive. The only worthwhile addition might be to add Sam Ermelenko to the BT team.

The only worthwhile addition might be to add Sam Ermelenko to the BT team.

That mean that BT will be using subtitles

• Like 5

That mean that BT will be using subtitles

I wonder if Pearson will be quite so shouty on BT. I don't watch much sport but recall reading posts that say Sky commentators are all shouty. why are BTs lot like?

Scott Nicholls will continue with his SGP studio comments with Natalie Quirk. Nigel and Kelvin will continue with their SGP and SGB commentary. Hopefully Natalie and Suzi will alternate in the pits!!

Just remember people, BT Sports have Keith Heuwen in their moto team as well!!!!

I think Pearson & Tatum do it pretty well and add a lot to the on track action between them. Natalie certainly does know her stuff.The only current presenter I feel is not quite up to it is Scott Nicholls who is often "lost for words' and very repetitive. The only worthwhile addition might be to add Sam Ermelenko to the BT team.

Sam Ermolenko ??? You are having a giraffe! He is the worst commentator of all time!!

• Like 9