British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole 27/3/17 + Poole V Wolves 29/3/17 Es.

You got to be kidding. Skornicki looking pretty terrible so far, against a rider who had Woffinden for breakfast from the back on his own patch.

We're you at Monmore Sunday to watch Adam? I'll take it as a no as he looked very much on the pace.

Both are 5th in the averages. Don't dress it up any more than it needs.

Both clubs have similar positioned riders possibly missing.

Nothing more to see here.

• Like 2

You got to be kidding. Skornicki looking pretty terrible so far, against a rider who had Woffinden for breakfast from the back on his own patch.

You've got to stop regurgitating this nonsense. Woffinden made a huge cock up, he took a large handful of throttle and ended up on the fence. This left a gap that the whole Poole team could have got through let alone Newman.Now Newman,and Ellis, did very well that night but there is no guarantee of a regular repeat. It's just as well that Newman did well or else Wolves would have had Poole for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper !

• Like 3

That's not good news with Howarth and the reserves being the only ones who can take rides.

Poole have the perfect chance to get an away win and seal there first and possibly only trophy.

Fingers crossed for Adam even tho he is likely to take some time settle back into racing.

Issue 1 of the 2017 green sheets has Adam as fourth in the Wolves averages (thus giving Sam, Kyle and the reserves a RR ride). Newman is fifth in the Poole list allowing Holder and the reserves a RR ride. Slight advantage Wolves.

Issue 1 of the 2017 green sheets has Adam as fourth in the Wolves averages (thus giving Sam, Kyle and the reserves a RR ride). Newman is fifth in the Poole list allowing Holder and the reserves a RR ride. Slight advantage Wolves.

Apologies. I forgot Adam had the 1.4 added to his average. So yes I agree.

Although to quote Shov Newman beat Woffy last year so disadvantage Wolves. :wink:

Kyle hoping to be fit to ride tomorrow. He has a badly bruised shoulder.

Bournemouth Echo reporting both Adam and Kyle Newman out of tomorrow's meeting.

Kyle hoping to be fit to ride tomorrow. He has a badly bruised shoulder.

I had read he was out tomorrow. So is Adam though so evens thing out

• Like 1

If they are both out big advantage Wolves. Howarth can have a ride for Wolves. Skornicki so far looks like he should have remained retired.

If they are both out big advantage Wolves. Howarth can have a ride for Wolves. Skornicki so far looks like he should have remained retired.

Agreed , saw him at Berwick last Saturday night and he was very poor

Expected reply,Poole massive underdogs again.

• Like 2

Agreed , saw him at Berwick last Saturday night and he was very poor

Neither of you saw him at Monmore last Sunday, whilst Shov hasn't even seen him ride yet. What a laugh. :rofl:

A 4th placed averaged man missing for Wolves whilst 5th placed for Poole missing.

Huge advantage for Poole with Klindt able to run free from reserve.

Poole might nick an advantage now if KK can be bothered to try.

I think Wolves should win this easily, still going though to support my team but expecting a poor night from Klindt, hope he proves me wrong. A lot has been made of his low average and he is much better than his average but in my view his career has been largely disappointing.He should clean up at reserve but will he?

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

I think Wolves should win this easily, still going though to support my team but expecting a poor night from Klindt, hope he proves me wrong. A lot has been made of his low average and he is much better than his average but in my view his career has been largely disappointing.He should clean up at reserve but will he?

Off gate 4 he will!

• Like 1

Teams using rider replacement in their first official matches of the season.

Doesn't give one a lot of confidence about British speedway.

Explain that one to the non-committed fan.

Teams using rider replacement in their first official matches of the season.

Doesn't give one a lot of confidence about British speedway.

Explain that one to the non-committed fan.

The riders are injured. Easy.

• Like 4