then in the 2nd leg

King 14

Sarjeant 4

Covatti 9

Heeps 1

Schlein 8

Hume 1

Mountain 0

I know it's not a great track for Heeps, but I'd be very surprised if only 2 points was scored between Him, Hume and Mountain.

I know Blacklock has started very promising but i expect the Ippo reserves to pick up points in both meetings.Also Ayres rides tonight for Cradley and comes back from injury so i do expect a few points from Sarjeant,Heeps,Hume,Mountain.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Think Carr, Berge, Blacklock & guest Richard Hall will easily outscore the 4mentioned in above post at Berwick

Going to be an interesting cup tie main thing is all the boys have safe meetings

• Like 2

You guys are talking it up nicely.

I'm almost disappointed to be missing it.

Think Carr, Berge, Blacklock & guest Richard Hall will easily outscore the 4mentioned in above post at Berwick

Carr is not good anough in my view for the top five, Berge if on it will score well but the others are vulnerable.I predict Carr ,Blacklock,Ayres will not score more than 12 between them at Foxhall.?

Carr is not good anough in my view for the top five, Berge if on it will score well but the others are vulnerable.I predict Carr ,Blacklock,Ayres will not score more than 12 between them at Foxhall.?

Settle for that 28pts between Lewis, Kevin, Claus, Dimitri. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Settle for that 28pts between Lewis, Kevin, Claus, Dimitri. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Berwick if they are more than 16 behind have a tough job on in the second leg Ipswich to win over two legs.If Newman was riding for me it would of been easier for Ipswich it will be close i think.

Berwick if they are more than 16 behind have a tough job on in the second leg Ipswich to win over two legs.If Newman was riding for me it would of been easier for Ipswich it will be close i think.

I agree regarding Newman a big loss for Ipswich.

I agree regarding Newman a big loss for Ipswich.

Losing Newman IMO has taken us from certain top 4 to play off contenders with a host of other teams . The average he came in on was a steal and he will be a big loss . Sarjeant will do a job for us i'm sure but there was a lot more scoring potential from Newman and i'm sure he would have increased his average no problem .

Its all still if and buts at this early stage of the season and Sarjeant may ready to move on from the promise he showed in patches last two season .

Newman really is a loss,also i believe he is a very good team rider which is a very good asset to have.Realistically if the reserves can score 8/10 between them each week at home the Witches will be fine away will be harder though Sarjeant and Heeps are the key.