British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

I signed up for a 3 day free trial on Polish TV Company for Nsport as I can't get any links to work. Excellent quality but bit steep on the monthly price just for 1 channel. Any ideas anyone for subscribing anywhere for cheap?

You should try the premium service from tele-Wizja that Pawel in the USA uses- you get N sport. Eleven sport and Polsat sport for your money.

• Like 2

Get kodi and follow the tutorial I just posted on youtube.

Some decent crowds in Poland today- there were more at Bydgoszcz than i have seen for many a year, and Leszno and Wroclaw look really good crowds as well.

Edit that`s the biggest crowd Wroclaw have had for many a year !!

Edited by racers and royals

Get kodi and follow the tutorial I just posted on youtube.

I have kodi downloaded Steve. All the channels work except for Polish TV. It just comes up with some nonsense as referred in earlier post.

Same here i subscribe to Wizja Tv its dirt cheap and great quality i chromecast it to my tv and love it cuts on frustration.

Can you give me link for for subscribing.

Love the new stadium look at Wroclaw , every time I see these polish stadiums I think about belle vue and they had a blank canvas and that's the best they could do , I was there a couple of weeks ago , great track but stadium is imo bland and doesn't make any atmosphere

Love the new stadium look at Wroclaw , every time I see these polish stadiums I think about belle vue and they had a blank canvas and that's the best they could do , I was there a couple of weeks ago , great track but stadium is imo bland and doesn't make any atmosphere

A lot of that was to do with the actual room they had to work with, hence the building behind bend 2 being so close, not ideal but there is scope to enhance it in future years.

Team news for tomorrow Gdansk v Tarnow http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/73273/zdunek-wybrzeze-gdansk-grupa-azoty-unia-tarnow

Sunday`s Bydgoszcz v Rzeszow http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/73274/polonia-bydgoszcz-stal-rzeszw

Leszno v Zielona Gora http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/73209/fogo-unia-leszno-ekantorpl-falubaz-zielona-gra

Wroclaw v Torun http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/73211/betard-sparta-wrocaw-get-well-toru - Torun team manager should be sacked for going with that riding order- absolutely ridiculous !!!!! I would go 1 Holder 2 MJJ 3 Miedzinski 4 Walasek 5 Hancock

I posted this on Friday about the Torun riding order for this match- and there is nothing i have seen makes me withdraw anything i said !!!!!

The new Wroclav stand reminds my of the main straight stand at Wimborne Road.

Well it has seats and a roof.

I posted this on Friday about the Torun riding order for this match- and there is nothing i have seen makes me withdraw anything i said !!!!!

The Torun score is more to do with the performance of Walasek and the 2 reserves - 4 points between them so far!!!

The Torun score is more to do with the performance of Walasek and the 2 reserves - 4 points between them so far!!!

No decent team manager would put his top 2 riders together as a pair and leave the other pairings weak !!!!!

The problem being that the 'top 2' haven't been scoring like the top 2 have they?!

Think we have to be thankful for what we have!! British Speedway isn't supported like Polish Speedway, where does all the money come from in Poland, surely not council tax 😁