British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

Heat 15 what a race ! As Nige would say Speedway from the Gods. I thought the commentator was going to explode. Loved it.

Hope Doyle is OK.

Edited by marky

What a finish! You could see what was going to happen the moment Holder went inside and had to slow because Dudek was there. Terrble racing decision from Holder. Should have stayed out for third. Read that over a lap out.

What a finish! You could see what was going to happen the moment Holder went inside and had to slow because Dudek was there. Terrble racing decision from Holder. Should have stayed out for third. Read that over a lap out.

Mystic Meg after timing.

So Miedzinski strikes again? I wonder when mr fake grin will publicly flame Miedzinski? However his name is not Nicki Pedersen so it will not happen.

• Like 2

So Miedzinski strikes again? I wonder when mr fake grin will publicly flame Miedzinski? However his name is not Nicki Pedersen so it will not happen.

well said Ghost

• Like 2

I cant find any news on Meidzinski or Doyle. Anyone on here heard how they are ? Doyle looked to have hurt his left leg and was recieving gas and air in the pits.

I cant find any news on Meidzinski or Doyle. Anyone on here heard how they are ? Doyle looked to have hurt his left leg and was recieving gas and air in the pits.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/694493/adrian-miedzinski-przejdzie-operacje-czeka-go-dluzsza-przerwa-w-startach

I did a Google translatio.n Elbow injury and broken tibia for Miedzinski. Foot injury for Doyle.

At least that is what I think it says.

More attendances from Yesterday

5000 Grudziadz v Zielona Gora

11500 Rybnik v Czestochowa

12500 Wroclaw v Leszno

With the early season weather in Poland so poor 7 matches have had to be arranged for rounds 1-7. all have dates and are.

Round 7 Thursday June 22nd Rybnik v Leszno

Round 7 Thursday June 22nd Czestochowa v Gorzow

Round 2 Sunday July 9th Czestochowa v Leszno

Round 5 Wednesday July 12th Rybnik v Zielona Gora

Round 2 Sunday July 16th Rybnik v Wroclaw

Round 2 Sunday July 16th Grudziadz v Gorzow

Round 1 Monday July 24th Zielona Gora v Grudziadz

1 Round 9 match has also been re-arranged for Sunday 9th July Wroclaw v Rybnik

Czestochowa v Leszno on the 9th July and Rybnik v Wroclaw on the 16th July are both live on TV

So they think Miedzinski's previous concussions are affecting his judgement, nothing to do with the pressure the Polish riders are under to perform?

Edited by Trees