British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Prem Pairs Winners

Great start to the season for The Mighty Stars. Could this be the season that Lambert arrives on the World Stage. Looking forward to some exciting nights at Saddlebow.

I wonder are Poole fans worried at all ? To see this lack of commitment, this early in the season from your 2 main riders certainly would concern me going forward.

Many times over the years Poole have "choked" when it came to the main event, this year I really can't see them even arriving at the Party. Well if last nights total lack of interest from KK and Anderson is anything to judge one.

Must be very worrying times down Wimborne way.

It seems a few people on here didn't get my little post. I really didn't think a single person would actually take it seriously.

The clue was "recalled to Poland for a testimonial" and "babysitting". Didn't actually think I would have to explain it!

• Like 1

Congrats to the stars poor show from Poole not Brady or jack but the lack of commitment from kk and Hans

That is beyond arrogant.

woooooosshh!

Congrats to Kings Lynn. Got lucky tonight though. If KK hadn't been recalled to Poland for Zorros farewell and Hans wasn't baby sitting, us Poole fans would be celebrating our second trophy in 48 hours.[ quote]

Would presume Poole will now face a fine for putting out a weakened team and Hans a ban for 'witholding his services'..?

Don't think "I am baby sitting" has made it on to the reasons why you can miss an officially sanctioned National Championship...

However, this is British Speedway so no surprise if it has....

And if it has, (as looks likely by Hans' absence), I do hope the BSPA have included several supplementary rules around which nationally of kids can be looked after without a ban, and which nationality of kids can not...😁

Edited by mikebv

A few more wriggling about in Shovvy's keepnet.......

• Like 1

It seems a few people on here didn't get my little post. I really didn't think a single person would actually take it seriously.

The clue was "recalled to Poland for a testimonial" and "babysitting". Didn't actually think I would have to explain it!

Same old inane drivel :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Great win for King's Lynn. Holders first meeting for the Stars and he has a trophy

Excellent footage of KL v Poole race in the pairs.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/homepage

Ride of the night easily. Enjoyed it even though it was Poole on the receiving end!

• Like 1

Congrats to the stars poor show from Poole not Brady or jack but the lack of commitment from kk and Hans

The more worrying thing would probably be how poor Kurtz and Holder looked on a track they've ridden plenty of times, Kurtz especially. He looked like he'd never seen the place before.

The more worrying thing would probably be how poor Kurtz and Holder looked on a track they've ridden plenty of times, Kurtz especially. He looked like he'd never seen the place before.

grim reading

Brilliant ride from a brilliant young British racer.

• Like 3

First time up there for a while, but found the 2 co presenters very annoying with their inane comments.

Bit harsh, the guy on the centre green is a bit boring but Spence who was out in the crowd, yes he made some comments but only was trying to get the crowd going.

Bit harsh, the guy on the centre green is a bit boring but Spence who was out in the crowd, yes he made some comments but only was trying to get the crowd going.

True and almost every comment he made was rude to the people he spoke to. He called one chap an 'idiot' for wearing Swindon colours and cheering on his riders. Any chance he had he took glee and belitteling anything Poole.

Very immature.