British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester V Poole 8/4/17 Ela

A new first for me tonight... The rider parade being delayed due to the sun! It just gets worse

• Like 1

Leicester management brought shame on the club tonight.

Team manager they chose is clearly not good enough, far too many mistakes made this season already by him that has cost the club.

Riders selected are poor, was graversen that last and only option, if so the sport is in a bigger mess than I thought. Also Ayres is not good enough for this league and needs replacing.

The track was the worst it's been and maybe they should of kept glyn.

Alot of lions fans will think hard about spending money on a weak patched up team again after tonight.

Absolutely desperate nights entertainment. The track changes have done nothing to improve the place.

From the heady heights of Belle Vue last Saturday to this utter snooze fest.

Angry at myself for wasting money on it.

• Like 1

Of course you can, particularly on here ..... you're taking my words very seriously! ;)

I take very few peoples words seriously on here.. ;)

Absolutely desperate nights entertainment. The track changes have done nothing to improve the place.

From the heady heights of Belle Vue last Saturday to this utter snooze fest.

Angry at myself for wasting money on it.

Give it a chance

Give it a chance

I don't have to thankfully. As I'm a nomadic Bees fan I can pick and choose, and I'll only return to Leicester this season for the Bees challenge match.

The track will never be any good. Riders just get so strung out over the 4 laps.

I'll stick with a weekly trip to Peterborough.

Edited by CB252

Give it a chance

After tonight a lot of fans have seen enough and won't give it another chance.

After tonight a lot of fans have seen enough and won't give it another chance.

That's a bit short sighted of them it's only one meeting in a long season
  • Like 1

That's a bit short sighted of them it's only one meeting in a long season

How many meetings does it take to put someone off ?

Some will give it another go, many won't.

Having said that, I suspect the result might be equally as responsible as the track.

Let's take a breath, appalling team performance last night draw a line under learn from mistakes and move on. You don't become a bad rider over night. 6 days ago we run wolves close and beat swindon days before.

Yes some riders need to take a long hard look in the mirror they know who they are give them a couple more meetings and if no improvement then address changes move into May doubling up should ease. Poole will be there or there about this season That said same for both teams with the poor track last night.

I'm as passionate as all but was embarrassed last night listening to darcy talk. Yes painful defeat but as a promotor you do not get on the mic with these comments. He has passion I will give him that but for me lacks motivation and business professionalism we're is machin with all his years experience to take these interviews loose cannon. If I hung my fitters out in public all that happens is de motivation now is the time behind doors to debate and promote to the public and strong team approach as only as a team do you succeed. P.s what's going on with the stadium speakers could hardly hear last night and opening presentations are appalling as stated many times. I will give a couple more weeks hope others do too.........

Pure speculation on your part. You should never speculate about something you cannot prove.

Surely you can only speculate on things you can't prove? If you could prove them you wouldn't be speculating, you'd be staying a fact?
  • Like 7

How many meetings does it take to put someone off ?

Some will give it another go, many won't.

Having said that, I suspect the result might be equally as responsible as the track.

Surely most would give it another go, i would support my club through thick and thin.

Surely most would give it another go, i would support my club through thick and thin.

I agree. I would love to have speedway at Brandon this year 😥

• Like 1