British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester V Poole 8/4/17 Ela

He will be as long as those at Poole keep inflating his bank account, I thought Poole fans said Chris Holder was Poole through and through,that doesn't seem the case now.

It's easier to be Poole through and through when you get on with the promoter! ;)
  • Like 1

"If any breaking of the rules occur and the officials don't notice, then it's not cheating".

Copywrite Poole fan October 2015.

Nothing to see here move on.

This was the battle of the gate and goers due to their respective tracks. Poole are better at it since they hone their skills at Wimborne Road.

Tbh Holder is gone to KL because he said a few things out loud about Poole and him and Ford didn't see eye to eye, course you have to be like a lap dog and praise all Fords doings or your out.

Darcy is just an arsehole always has been only sweet on Poole because of all the money being chucked at him.

• Like 2

Tbh Holder is gone to KL because he said a few things out loud about Poole and him and Ford didn't see eye to eye, course you have to be like a lap dog and praise all Fords doings or your out.

Darcy is just an arsehole always has been only sweet on Poole because of all the money being chucked at him.

The arsehole has you put it, is sadly missed how he would grace British Speedway year in year out.

Not many Wards come a long very often!

The arsehole has you put it, is sadly missed how he would grace British Speedway year in year out.

He was No role model and his off track behavior will be remembered longer than his talent on track by many.

Did you watch his video on the night of his benefit meeting, I see where ArthurRudge gets his wording from by watching that video.

Darcy Ward is the best rider to grace Britain since 2010 TBH. Would have been a multiple world champ. Best bike rider ive ever seen.

He was No role model and his off track behavior will be remembered longer than his talent on track by many.

Did you watch his video on the night of his benefit meeting, I see where ArthurRudge gets his wording from by watching that video.

Not talking regarding role model, just privileged to have watched him ride many, many times in the UK and Europe. And I always say Ward done all his talking on track!

He will be as long as those at Poole keep inflating his bank account, I thought Poole fans said Chris Holder was Poole through and through,that doesn't seem the case now.

As Groucho Marx once said : "Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well, I have others."

Can anyone name someone coming through with the talent Darcy had , because I can't

Can anyone name someone coming through with the talent Darcy had , because I can't

Might take a few years yet to find another Darcy. They don't come along to often..

Might take a few years yet to find another Darcy. They don't come along to often..

I doubt we will see another Darcy in our lifetime, unfortunately :neutral:

• Like 1

If only that were the whole truth.............?!

You seem to know a lot and have a lot of opinions for a new poster - or is it just another alias? Sigh!

Responding to the Darcy discussion:

Darcy was THE best speedway rider I have had the privilege to watch on a speedway bike - and that includes the likes of Leigh Adams, Tony Rickardsson and Jason Crump to name just a few. No he wasn't a role model but he was still a young lad and his talent on a bike was second to none. i will always remember his talent over his off track antics. DW#43

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 6

You seem to know a lot and have a lot of opinions for a new poster - or is it just another alias? Sigh!

Responding to the Darcy discussion:

Darcy was THE best speedway rider I have had the privilege to watch on a speedway bike - and that includes the likes of Leigh Adams, Tony Rickardsson and Jason Crump to name just a few. No he wasn't a role model but he was still a young lad and his talent on a bike was second to none. i will always remember his talent over his off track antics. DW#43

Same .....

Saw him at Swindon against Poole I think it was just before he's accident and couldn't believe the lines he was taking and how wide he was going. Remember thinking at the time how special he was on a bike, tradgedy for speedway and the fans but obviously more for him

• Like 1