British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Glasgow Tigers ( S G B Championship) - Sunday, April 9th (5.30pm)

Rules being applied consistently.

You mean inconsistently ;)

The Scotsman

Your PM's not working?

Presumably not.

Are you stalking me?

I like your sarcastic tone reminds me so much off me.

I watch and learn.

I don't think he is gloating over Plymouth at all (and the last time I looked they were very much alive and kicking) - more reacting to your inane, pathetic and absolutely unnecessary digs at Scunthorpe Speedway.

Totally uncalled for and unnecessary Halifaxtiger, no need for personal attack

Are you stalking me?

I hope not!! :o

PM: it was just out of courtesy (er.... surely not) :D

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway
  • Like 1

Nice to finally get some points on the board. Great meeting.. swung one way, then the other, then back again.. Some fantastic racing too from both sides.

Josh Auty was pick of the bunch for Scunny, although the whole team contributed vital points. Richie Worrall shone for Glasgow with both Bewley and Scunny old boy Lunna impressing.

Hope Matty Orange is ok after his awkward looking tumble.

• Like 2

Stewart Dickson not pulling any punches in the post match interview. Opportunity lost. Berwick away on Saturday takes on extra significance especially if the manky mob can do it.

When we went ahead mid match thought we might do it but a points a point and more than we got last year and we didn't do to badly last year reaching the play offs and winning the cup

Finally back after a six-and-a-half odyssey back from Scunthorpe via three breakdown trucks and a courtesy car. The clutch started playing up on the way when I was 30 miles away - glad I managed to get it back into gear and see a brilliant speedway meeting!!!

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Cracking meeting yesterday , though it was one that got away from us . We made a poor start to the meeting , but got back into it and looked like we were taking charge . But the 5-1 Scunny somehow got in heat 13 proved decisive .

Wee Dan deserved to be in heat 15 , I was more wondering why Palm Toft wasn't in it .

Anyway it was very entertaining meeting with some cracking racing , though the temperature seemed to drop about 20 degrees half way through the meeting . New clubhouse very impressive .

• Like 6

taken from thread New Tyre Compounds

Arron summers was saying he only got four rides at scunny on Sunday before the tyre was destroyed

I wonder if Wilko's was the same as he rode the inside line(less dirt) in his last 2 races. Not like him to not go chasing the dirl out wide to catch & pass riders.

taken from thread New Tyre Compounds

Arron summers was saying he only got four rides at scunny on Sunday before the tyre was destroyed

I wonder if Wilko's was the same as he rode the inside line(less dirt) in his last 2 races. Not like him to not go chasing the dirl out wide to catch & pass riders.

Solves the mystery ( for some ) why Dan Bewley was in ht 15

• Like 1

Solves the mystery ( for some ) why Dan Bewley was in ht 15

summers could of borrowed dan's tyre for heat 15

summers could of borrowed dan's tyre for heat 15

Don't confuse matters lol

Well done Scorps! The team did it. Auty was my man of the meeting. Brilliant! In this form he's so exciting to watch, he certainly lived up to his nickname of Mr Entertainment! May it last through the season. I hope so!

Well done Scorps! The team did it. Auty was my man of the meeting. Brilliant! In this form he's so exciting to watch, he certainly lived up to his nickname of Mr Entertainment! May it last through the season. I hope so!

He's certainly worth the admission money round the Eddie Wright raceway , it must be almost an anti-climax when he makes a good gate . Was painful watching him pass my team's riders yesterday , but as a speedway fan you have to admire that kind of rider .

• Like 5