British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Come on BSPA, show some balls and remove the facility for KK.

No excuses!

Another alias

Nope. You are 100% wrong with that!

It's really cool that you've:

A: managed to figure out who Gavan is.

B: go after him so soon

C: after 20 posts and 2 weeks membership.

D: know that he's an Ipswich fan.

What you do us not clever. It's not smart, and it pisses a lot of people off.

Gavan is the one that annoys people. Probably why he is always getting banned.

So what should happen today regards KK. in my opinion Poole are entitled to a facility in the home match this morning( Due to KK being in Poland and it being 11am start in Dorset !). However tonight is a different matter and if KK is not at Somerset riding then Poole can either use the non- facility option OR apply to the BSPA for a withholding his services facility- where they would be allowed a facility with a 28 day UK ban for KK.

• Like 2

There is a facility been granted for both matches, unfortunately KK's meeting was postponed nobodys fault, late booked flights cost fortunes why should Poole foot the bill just because of the weather.

There is a facility been granted for both matches, unfortunately KK's meeting was postponed nobodys fault, late booked flights cost fortunes why should Poole foot the bill just because of the weather.

Because KK is a POOLE rider and the fans deserve to see said rider whenever possible.

I won't go into the possible "strengthens Poole arguement" :wink:

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 2

Fortune? The flights last night and this morning were anything from £39 to £150.

The most expensive flight I can find for today on Skyscanner is £102.

Edited by SCB

Kaspazak has started the season in poor form for Poole while Morris has been riding well.

That's the reason why Poole are sticking with the guest over their own rider who is free.

Poole should be able to get 7pts today against a average looking Somerset team

Edited by mdmc82

I ageee with the majority here that Poole should be allowed a guest for KK this morning due to the early start but he should be at Somerset this evening as there are plenty of options to get here for early afternoon with direct flights available for under £125 to Bristol from Gdansk or Krakow if wanted something more near his mechanic same applies flight into East Midlands from Wroclaw.

The question is if this had been a double up rider who knew his fixture clash for this evening had been cancelled last night or this morning he would have been expected to ride at Somerset or get banned

• Like 4

Fortune? The flights last night and this morning were anything from £39 to £150.

The most expensive flight I can find for today on Skyscanner is £102.

Must be just KK wants to put his feet up!!

• Like 1

Must be just KK wants to put his feet up!!

Once a fascility has been granted it will not be withdrawn. Would be a nonsense.

Good crowd here this morning.

Bad referreeing tungate missed the two mins by 15 seconds andhe was allowed in! Not that it made any difference.

Nope. You are 100% wrong with that!

Gavan is the one that annoys people. Probably why he is always getting banned.

It seems most poole fans sing from this sheet.

Most of what Gavan says seems pretty straight up to me. Makes some valid points.

• Like 9

Fastest time of the season for Morris in heat 1.

Can see why they didn't rush KK back, how many heat 1s at home as he won this season so far 😉

• Like 2

I should think all Poole fans would want KK over Morris today.

But if KK was suddenly announced to ride you can bet there would be a few moaning at his inclusion because we are letting down a booked guest, and crying foul because he wasn't in the declared team for these fixtures.

Anyway its all pointless as he is not here until Sunday at Swindon.

And in others news Poole gain by getting a facility for a rider who isn't racing in Poland .

• Like 3

It seems most poole fans sing from this sheet.

Most of what Gavan says seems pretty straight up to me. Makes some valid points.

I like Gavan and agree it's just mainly some Poole fans who find him annoying because he tells a few 'home truths' against their beloved team.

• Like 5

I like Gavan and agree it's just mainly some Poole fans who find him annoying because he tells a few 'home truths' against their beloved team.

Most Poole fans can see straight through Gavans trolling. If he is banned again it is deserved.