British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

World Games Pairs 29/7/17

Honestly mate, if you can manage to ignore it altogether the thread will flow more fluidly, it's the worst kind of nuisance as it thinks it's funny.

I know mate just proud to be British although I should just ignore him you're right. I'll try not to clog this thread up too much.

On a side note the racing has been so poor.

Is Cookie actually injured or just having a meltdown?

Oh dear. 5-1'd by the Germans..we've reached our lowest point. :sad:

I reckon we'd have 'em at Cricket...

(Well maybe)...😀

Edited by mikebv

Poland are good a speedway dude we get it

Move on

How many SWC titles the inflated have? lololo

And the guy that moved to the Down Under at the age of four, learned speedway there and came to the UK ONLY because it was easy for him to get to Europe and Polish proper speedway and who has HUGE AUSTRALIAN FLAG tatooed on his back is British?!?!?!? lololololloo

what counts in speedway is an individual title, anythingbelse is the second best

• Like 1

Lol

And another moron lol

Besides one can be good IN speedway not a/at.... jeez... English is your first language ffs...

Well you've got that wrong and managed to make yourself look the fool

Well done sir

Edited by RPNYC

And another moron lol

Besides one can be good IN speedway not a/at.... jeez... English is your first language ffs...

you're wrong, one can be good at speedway, not in speedway

I'm here & the racing is crap. Great stadium but the track is hopeless, no grip on it & the 3rd and 4th bends r a waste of time, everyone riding a foot off the kerb as move off it and you go backwards quickly.

Was hoping they'd have a GP here soon for the easiness of getting here but hope they don't now as would be a borefest!!

Hope Leszno is better 2moro!!!

Edited by Bradford Ace

You are wrong lol and i aint even an English speaker!!! ahahahah

One can be good IN speedway (as in discipline) and good AT speedway (as at a racing track)...An interview with The Sketchbook-Man!

Still wrong Bozo back to school for you. Well done! Anyway that's the last time you get acknowledged

GB Oh dear. Egg on your face Rosco

In that case i have to say that according to you i am good AT basketball and AT swimming lolololollolololol

Oh this is too funny now

Is Cookie actually injured or just having a meltdown?

A very good question. Best to ask the dog who ate his homework when he was still a schoolkid.

It does remind you though of when he dipped out of the GB v Australia test match at Ipswich in 2010 though, when he claimed he couldn't afford to drive down there.

Still, at least this abysmal performance won't lie on his conscience will it?

Get woffy back

Why?At least those ones there today want to ride.

A very good question. Best to ask the dog who ate his homework when he was still a schoolkid.

It does remind you though of when he dipped out of the GB v Australia test match at Ipswich in 2010 though, when he claimed he couldn't afford to drive down there.

Still, at least this abysmal performance won't lie on his conscience will it?

So he's not injured, is that what you're claiming? Since when did a rider have to provide his sicknote to the BSF in order to prove he's unfit?

And I suppose he's gone on record as saying he doesn't give a toss about the World Cup, perhaps you could point me to it.