British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole 16/4/17 5 Pm

Well at least Lewis can earn some money as he is riding for us now

He has tweeted that he turned round and is en route to Swondon

Where exactly on the map is Swondon,is it somewhere between London and Swindon :P

Where exactly on the map is Swondon,is it somewhere between London and Swindon :P

These northerners cannot spell properly :wink:

So Lewis Kerr's match for Scunthorpe postponed,now riding for Poole, that should start the Poole haters off

Not a bad assessment, although I'd put Bellego above Kurtz and Grondal above Klindt. Otherwise spot on.

Bellego above Kurtz i dont think so. Grondal above Klindt!

I think Poole should win with Kurtz, Klindt and Hans in good form Kerr has improved lately but Jack Holder needs to improve. KK should be ok sfter a nice rest!

Interesting reading wolves fans moaning about KK (who was pretty much ever present for Belle Vue when he rode for us) as last season a wolves rider was sat stuffing his face on a free carvery in the PC Suite at Belle Vue while watching his team lose on the track.

Now that's commitment, to your belly.

Sam is the master at demolishing a carvery Edited by Phil The Ace

Hoping to be wrong but can only see a Poole win.

Don't know where the loads of Poole fans are that Shovlar said were coming?.

The Poole fans here must have an average age of 70 as never seen so many pensioners.

• Like 1

So Lewis Kerr's match for Scunthorpe postponed,now riding for Poole, that should start the Poole haters off

why that then nothing wrong with Lewis taking his place in the Poole line

why that then nothing wrong with Lewis taking his place in the Poole line

We were told by some foolish posters on Friday that once a facility had been granted it couldn't be changed. However, that has proved to be utter rubbish as suggested by a large number of people on Friday. Either that or Poole are making their own rules again and declaring Kerr to ride now :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Yes because Adam really does look fit. A selfish attitude to ride & cost his team points!!!

Adam will not be fit, he's pushing his luck. Then he doesn't ride he doesn't earn.. Are you actually at the meeting because I wouldn't be sat on any forum thread if I was..

Yes because Adam really does look fit. A selfish attitude to ride & cost his team points!!!

You need him to ride to get an average.

Crazy robin, you've been slagging him off since he was signed, let alone before his injury. I take it you'll go and tell him that to his face in the pits afterwards?

• Like 3

Adam will not be fit, he's pushing his luck. Then he doesn't ride he doesn't earn.. Are you actually at the meeting because I wouldn't be sat on any forum thread if I was..

Yes I am & plenty of time to post between races.

Yes I am & plenty of time to post between races.

Jolly good .Although you wouldn't find me doing that.. Nice to see we've taken the lead.. :party: