British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole 16/4/17 5 Pm

Poole really are yet to convince, don't see them anywhere near the title without two or three changes.

Its a long season mate..

Thought Hans was brilliant. Started this season far better than last year. Looks fast and aggressive. KK looks very slow. Needs faster bikes no good being picked off by Bellego. Way too slow.

The same KK who was nailed-on for a max home and away v Somerset?

• Like 5

With Swindon not winning and Stefan Nielsen reportedly riding well, Zach needs to up his game. Definite potential there, though.

If there was talk I was about to get dropped I'd be taking it easy so that my averaged stayed low! He'd be mad to do too well.

Poole really are yet to convince, don't see them anywhere near the title without two or three changes.

We will be there. Kyle will be back, Holder will improve as the season goes on. Only team to impress more have been Belle Vue. Haven't seen anyone else better than Poole.

An away win, an away draw and a 4 point away defeat without our number one is bloody good. Top two form.

Interesting idea with the reserve switch and one that might have worked,although can't help wonder how KK would have reacted to being replaced by a guest reserve.

I doubt he would have cared, at least that was the impression that came accross to the terraces. I think his mind was more focused on getting his plane back to Poland. Flights seem to be playing on his mind at the moment. ;)

Edited by Pirate Baz
  • Like 1

Oh be quiet, someone should analyse in a similar way before calling people cheats now jog on

Oh dear, bad day?

If there was talk I was about to get dropped I'd be taking it easy so that my averaged stayed low! He'd be mad to do too well.

With Jason and Adam looking to drop in the region of about 9 points between them and Swindon not winning matches I reckon we'll be a few points below the limit when the new averages come in.

For me, if Zach starts scoring well then I'd keep him in the side.

• Like 1

Get Kyle back , and get kk firing on all cylinders, then will take some stopping

I think jack will be fine, it's early days for him,a spell at reserve will do him good

Nowhere near as good as his brother at the same age.

It's a shame Chris is not in the same team, that would have helped him heaps

Jack is riding very consistently for Peterborough in the championship. He's good for 8-10 points a meeting at number 1

Jack is riding very consistently for Peterborough in the championship. He's good for 8-10 points a meeting at number 1

I suppose it shows the 2 leagues are not that close

• Like 1

Out of interest who would you change?