British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Rye House V Poole 22/4/17. 7pm.

Wells in for sat then.. should be a good meeting

Have you checked i have.

Next thing you need to check is yourself in for counselling for even suggesting Barker for Rye House. Have you seen him race there?

Poole choose Wilson-Dean to guest for Kerr, rather than r/r, on Saturday!! I guess 7 riders are better than 6 when some have not ridden the track either at all or for ages!!

Edited by Skidder1

BWD was pretty impressive thete for Swindon, I'd assume that's the reason he's been picked ahead of RR.

• Like 1

Poole choose Wilson-Dean to guest for Kerr, rather than r/r, on Saturday!! I guess 7 riders are better than 6 when some have not ridden the track either at all or for ages!!

Didn't think you had an option when rider missing through double up/down r/r as a rule?

I believe that rule has been amended. 18.10 I think.

As long as the missing double-up rider is riding for his other club then a guest or r/r can be used. (Schlein for Riss at Leicester v Poole was the first instance I believe).

Don't know why teams bother signing riders these days. There should just be a huge pool of riders and the first seven available get used on a match by match basis!

• Like 1

BWD definitely makes Poole strong favourites as he's a better option than Kerr.

After whats happened at Somerset tonite with Brady Kurtz being refused permission to guest for Hougaard, then it'll be interesting to see if BWD is allowed to ride?!

These rules really must be clarified and confirmed.

After whats happened at Somerset tonite with Brady Kurtz being refused permission to guest for Hougaard, then it'll be interesting to see if BWD is allowed to ride?!

The rules are a backside nowadays mate.

The rule is clear. A guest is allowed for a double-up rider who is riding for his other club.

• Like 2

BWD definitely makes Poole strong favourites as he's a better option than Kerr.

Really? Kerr has been pretty rock solid in his scoring for Poole. Done see bwd doing much if anything.

49-41ish to Rye.

Really? Kerr has been pretty rock solid in his scoring for Poole. Done see bwd doing much if anything.

49-41ish to Rye.

Especially as he only scored 8+2 when there the other week

• Like 1

The rules are clear. Poole can have a guest as Kerr is a double upper riding for his other team. Somerset were not allowed a guest for a missing member 2-5 who is not a double upper.

In this case the rules are clear I don't know why people are struggling with them.

• Like 5

Done see bwd doing much if anything.

You don't really believe that. You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it