British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Leicester 10/05/17

but the promotion wants our money as we pass through the gate why are fans taken so much for granted that's what I don't get

is that really how bad it was ? We had the finest race track in the country at one time .

It was worse than that. If that's the best "entertainment" they can provide, they've lost me. :cry:

• Like 1

Buster needs to go on his hands and knees and ask his son Jonathan to come back, as kingslynn speedway desperately needs his input

• Like 2

Buster needs to go on his hands and knees and ask his son Jonathan to come back, as kingslynn speedway desperately needs his input

More chance of Donald Trump getting a 2nd term in office. lol

Clearly nearly all the KL Stars fans on here are disillusioned on how the club appears to be being run. Updating the website takes 15 mins at most - even if there little concrete news, it's worth letting fans know that the club is still alive! Hello? is anyone there? It feels like that ! If Stars fan's not on here feel much the same, then the terraces may be pretty sparsely populated soon.

Lions have Bates and Ayres at reserve so can't see Bailey getting a point. Bates is to good for Huckenbeck.

Looking at Leicester's team this is going to be bloody hard work, wouldn't bet against another home defeat. Looks like it will be a bit warmer (with a possible sun delay) and hopefully we get some good action. After seeing absolute garbage racing away ay Rye and home to Belle Vue I feel we are due a good meeting. In fact I'd say it's essential for those of us who aren't always sure whether or not to bother on a Wednesday night.

• Like 1

Sorry to disagree Baggy but I have this down as a comfy home win. Can see Leicester needing snookers by heat 11. I just hope its entertaining.

A proper No1 performance would make the job far easier. If our 1 to 6 are all firing there shouldn't be any problems. ...

• Like 1

I see there is a big fire at palm paper which is behind the speedway it will keep us warm on the first and 2nd bend

Edited by lynnboy

Sorry to disagree Baggy but I have this down as a comfy home win. Can see Leicester needing snookers by heat 11. I just hope its entertaining.

I always find that when we have a good win I go home reasonably happy even if when you look back the racing wasn't brilliant, it's when you lose like in the Belle Vue meeting and you only saw one legit pass all night it's then when the trouble starts

We got out of jail tonight! Not sure what was said in the interval! Much improved from from Noddy. Some decent racing throughout. Josh still not looking like scoring, shame but think the top league may be a step too far at this point in his career.

• Like 2

whhhoooppppp, you cannot complain tonight you lot ..... can ya???

• Like 1

whhhoooppppp, you cannot complain tonight you lot ..... can ya???

just wait and see!!

• Like 1

just wait and see!!

Cannot bloody wait!!!!

• Like 1