British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
keef robin

Swindon V Lynn

can you see from your laptop? 🤔😛

It's called an I-phone between races. Come & say hello as I'm on the 3rd bend.

• Like 1

Not just him who is poor tonight

Need a mini bus not a taxi

• Like 2

Swindon have scored more points away from The Abbey. Their home form is about as bad as Zummerzet!

Great result for King's Lynn. Can't say I'm overly surprised though.

The team change was puzzling as didn't look to really strengthen them.

Ellis seems to be getting a lot of blame for scoring 2 but BWD only scored 2 and the reserves 3 each so lots of week links

10 from BWD and Ellis,instead of 4 would of seen you over the line

Great win for Lynn, never saw that one coming.

Neither did i.Cost me money :rofl:

Congratulations KL on a deserved victory. Sharper from the tapes and rode the right lines.

Batchelor rode well and the best I have seen at The Abbey for a couple of seasons. No throttling off as he entered the bends. Good support from Lambert, Huckenbeck and Holder.

Doyle sublime.

The score truly flattered Swindon and tough decisions have to be made, and quick.

• Like 1

Bloody ell glad I didn't go! How did they win at Poole.

We inherited Manchesters rain, thats how.

After having 2 meeting in 4 days, its now over a month since Swindon's last home match. This crazy planning schedule might be to the Stars advantage in that the Robins riders have forgotten where the track is :t::t:

Prediction: Stars to lose 48 - 42 ( HL=30pts; SS=8; RR= 4). ....... To get a point here tonight would be a massive plus....

I did think about some of Swindon riders not turning up, but I never thought we would be strong enough to win. Special mention to Doyle's maximum but the rest of the Robins have to ask themselves about their input...... Without Jason this could have been over much earlier....

A good win for the Stars on the road, but feel being 14 points up, we ought to have got all 4 on offer.... Don't see the logic of Bailey having to wait 10 heats to ride in Heat 14. If the chips had been down we would have been in s-it street. Surely, once Bailey's 3rd ride was changed, then to put him back in heat 9 would have been the obvious choice leaving Huck to ride in heat 14, when we could have needed him more......

It didn't matter tonight, but next time it might.........

Ellis was signed on 7.64 but is only averaging 3.13 after six meetings. Young Adam needs to get a Championship team and more rides imo...

Delighted to be proved wrong. Have said all along that the team was built around Holder and the senior reserve scoring well and that is starting to bear fruit. Would have been nice to take all four points but three will do very nicely. There is lots more to come from this team and one we get a scoring number seven the sky could be the limit.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Delighted to be proved wrong. Have said all along that the team was built around Holder and the senior reserve scoring week and that is starting to bear fruit. Would have been nice to take all four points but the will do very nicely. There is lots more to come from this team and one we get a scoring number seven the sky could be the limit.

Dale said his number 1, 5 and 6 are his reliable engine room if I can call it that. Well pleased they got the win, of course would've been great to get max points but happy

Edited by Trees

Tonight was what was expected from Swindon when they named their team & guess Bradley won't be quite so cocky in the local paper this week.

The team is poor & big questions need to be answered & as Doyley said after changes might need to be made.

Kings Lynn deserved their win & the score line flattered Swindon.

can you see from your laptop? 🤔😛

You didn't fancy coming over & saying hello then?.

• Like 1

Batch scored well.Huckenbeck rattled in some points,and he should be scoring well at reserve.His last 2 meetings have been good.

Porsing and Bailey(to early for him) are a bit of a worry for me.I know Porsing is riding at 3 but I think he should be scoring a few more points than he is.

Interesting to see who they bring in early June.I hope they make the most of the points on offer.

Edited by Bald Bloke