British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick V Redcar Sgb Championship 27/05/17@ 7-00pm

omg wot do we do next mutch of the lads injured more changes for mr hav alock john and scot

• Like 1

I know it's early but any updates on the injured?

I know it's early but any updates on the injured?

Havent heard any update on Danny Ayres so hopefully no news is good news, David Howe hurts all over, also he thinks he has broken some ribs and just a chance of a broken arm though that is yet to be confirmed.

Havent heard any update on Danny Ayres so hopefully no news is good news, David Howe hurts all over, also he thinks he has broken some ribs and just a chance of a broken arm though that is yet to be confirmed.

Danny Ayres has declared himself fit to ride today in the Cradley v Lakeside meeting.

Danny Ayres has declared himself fit to ride today in the Cradley v Lakeside meeting.

Must be some black cat owners in Berwick mourning their loss.

Once again at Berwick track covers save the day, there may be fans out there shouting change the record but that`s now four meetings we have seen when if for no covers we wouldn't, saving fans, club and riders money not to mention trying to re-arrange fixtures. I know track covers wont be for every club, and maybe Berwick wouldnt have if not for the tie up with Olympic Marques, but its proved beyond doubt that they do work.

As for the meeting itself Berwick were up against it before the horrific Ht9 crash, though Berwick are having no luck at the minute with losing Etheridge last week then Payne, Howe and Gappmaier last night. Berwick had no answer to the excellent Garrity and Redcar have a trump card in Perks in the reserve position.

• Like 1

Gapp has a back injury, not too sure how but that was why he was so slow tonight he was in a lot of pain and didn't come out for heat 10, unsure on Payne's injury and Howe's, the first aider had an ankle injury I was told, such a shame for him, these bikes can be very dangerous even when un manned.

Looks like Adam Roynon is on his way to berwick....

Hasn't he retired?

Gutted for David Howe if long term injury again but please no to Adam Roynon get in some new blood ready for next season. Come on guys jets think ahead.

Gutted for David Howe if long term injury again but please no to Adam Roynon get in some new blood ready for next season. Come on guys jets think ahead.

Hopefully Howe will be back sooner rather than later, if that`s the case I think we can cover his rides with R/R. As the averages stand I think Doolan, Bridger, Gappmaier and the reserves can be used.

Hopefully Howe will be back sooner rather than later, if that`s the case I think we can cover his rides with R/R. As the averages stand I think Doolan, Bridger, Gappmaier and the reserves can be used.

Gappmaier should not have ridden last night if he was indeed injured,so will he be fit soon?.Cant believe we would sign Roynon.
  • Like 1

The injuries at reserve are more of a problem IMHO , already using guests to cover Jye , if Lee's injury is long term we will need to look at the transfer market again as I don't think Ryan is fit yet

The injuries at reserve are more of a problem IMHO , already using guests to cover Jye , if Lee's injury is long term we will need to look at the transfer market again as I don't think Ryan is fit yet

Gappmaier should not have ridden last night if he was indeed injured,so will he be fit soon?.Cant believe we would sign Roynon.

Seems our team managers thinks the same regarding Gappmaier, I agree with you on Roynon, he can`t be on Berwick`s radar surely.

I think everyone hoping to be fit for Worky on Saturday but I don't think Howe will be 100% and so probably shouldn't ride, he's got broken ribs and a possible broken arm (don't think it's broke)

• Like 1