British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Peterborough Panthers , Cl , Sat 27th May 2017 At 7pm

So after our magnificent effort at Sheffield last night and the Panthers probably getting softened up at the West Lothian midden tonight , I can only see one outcome in this meeting .

Panthers were awful here last season , only Ostergaard ( once the track slickened off a bit ) and Tom Perry put up any fight , and Katy's distant relative rides for us now .

Jack Holder did ok when up with Plymouth , but Hansen and Pearl and Dean were dreadful with Workington and Somerset respectively .

Paul Starke has had a couple of decent meetings at Ashfield , and i'm not sure if Simon Lambert will be fit enough to ride .

Our three superstars should carry on their merry points scoring way and our four youngsters should contribute enough to nudge us to around the mid fifties in our continuing pursuit of evil at the top of the league .

Hope the forecast thunderstorms disappear in time for me to enjoy a few cold Budweisers in the Charlie Monk stand while texting to the updates site .

• Like 1

3 points taken by the tigers. I literally can't see it any other way. As a kicker, I'll say they win by 15+ points. I think the only points Panthers have gained away from home this season was back in March, when they were against Scunny. That won't happen again tomorrow. As long as the storms don't interfere, should be a nice meeting.

• Like 1

3 points taken by the tigers. I literally can't see it any other way. As a kicker, I'll say they win by 15+ points. I think the only points Panthers have gained away from home this season was back in March, when they were against Scunny. That won't happen again tomorrow. As long as the storms don't interfere, should be a nice meeting.

You making it up ? .

You making it up ? .

I hope not. :rofl:

1/2 price admission at . glasgow tomorrow . peterborough with no team left after tonight ..

Potential for guests for 2 from Holder, Ostergaard and Hansen will significantly strengthen PB. Hansen in particular is going through a poor patch and is usually woeful at Ashfield. Ostergaard likewise.

Ostergaard back tomorrow I believe.

Huge doubts on Holder and Hansen now.

Another 60-30 on the cards

Can walkover wins be handed out? ;)

Not for £17.50 entry they can't but got to feel for the Panthers it goes from bad to worse.

And that's supposed to be a postive?

With the injuries today, it's a body, it's a crap body, but it's a body......

• Like 1

So Chris Harris makes his debut against the Tigers tomorrow,this will make it much tougher for our boys

and tungate ged pulling a fast one . team now adds up to over 43 00 points come next week .. the rules of speedway never fail to entertain .lol.

• Like 1

Hansen apparently got sacked on the way home in his van to make way for Bomber. Don't think the sport can become anymore of a joke.

• Like 5