British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Scunthorpe V Peterborough Koc

Expected teams for Sunday:

Henderson Insurance Scunthorpe Scorpions: 1. Michael Palm Toft (captain), 2. Carl Wilkinson, 3. Lewis Kerr, 4. Ryan Douglas, 5. Rider replacement for Josh Auty, 6. Tero Aarnio, 7. Nathan Greaves (guest).

Peterborough Panthers: 1. Chris Harris, 2. Rider replacement for Jack Holder, 3. Paul Starke, 4. Ulrich Ostergaard, 5. Kyle Newman (guest), 6. Simon Lambert 7. Tom Bacon.

Thank you.. think Scunthorpe will win this one but can see Harris going through the card

Home win, Panthers to take a point.

Unless Lambert and Ully suddenly finds some form!

Before i decide to go to this can someone please confirm what both teams are going to be??

Ever though of trying club websites? You could do it in one hit rather than spending time posting and then coming back here. Scunthorpe gives the correct line up and if you visit Panthers website on matchday you'll get an Morecambe & Wise style list of participants.

• Like 2

Home win, Panthers to take a point.

Unless Lambert and Ully suddenly finds some form!

Unlikely, it's a KO Cup meeting :D

• Like 1

Unlikely, it's a KO Cup meeting :D

Ha FFS! Even said to Jenga earlier its a cup meeting! Scunny to win by 6 or so.

Ha FFS! Even said to Jenga earlier its a cup meeting! Scunny to win by 6 or so.

a simple away win in my eyes , lambert should return to form now at reserve (management seem convinced he will) , panthers have to much quality for scunny

a simple away win in my eyes , lambert should return to form now at reserve (management seem convinced he will) , panthers have to much quality for scunny

Not feeling that IMO. Kerr back to some of his best form, MPT will score well, I think Wilko and Douglas will find a bit of form again. Who will Lambert realistically beat though? Greaves maybe, the rest, unless finds his best form will struggle

Like to hope for a Scunny win... Harris set for atleast 12 points, if not 15... hope Douggie has sorted his engine problems out (probably go back to his ones from last year, the GTRs aren't doing him much good :( ), Wilko due for a good match.. Greaves as a guest could either be brilliant or not, time will tell. Weather looks fine here (5 miles from the track) bring on the racing

Panthers need to be winning this. Harris to lead from the front, we will miss Holder though.

Any Scunthorpe weather updates appreciated as I can see quite a few Panthers supporters intending to travel to this.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Looking forward to a good close match, & hopefully some good battles on a good track. Think Newman is key for us, if he can score 6-8 points, we could just win this, with Harris, Ostergaard & Starke able to score double figures.