British Speedway Forum
oldywonkenoldi

Redcar Half Team V Glasgow Strong Team

It is 10pm and I believe it is a council stipulation in the lease. Redcar do comply with the rules.

How often in a season does the 10.00pm curfew affect a match

I have not given my own eye witness account, as it will be shouted down.

The correct outcome has been reached

As you say it will be ridiculed because it wouldn't fit in with the conspiracy theory.

Not one person has complained about the repair work to the fence it was the afters

• Like 1

I only wish we were in a position to buy the title, still their fans do deserve it they have always been there. No problems with getting beat just the underhanded manor..

Can McGregor & Vatcher referee football ? It is the only way Scotland will get anything on Saturday!!!

I only wish we were in a position to buy the title, still their fans do deserve it they have always been there. No problems with getting beat just the underhanded manor..

Can McGregor & Vatcher referee football ? It is the only way Scotland will get anything on Saturday!!!

You cant buy a title in this sport everyone works to the same points limit.

Anyway if you read anything about our owners you would know that the investment was spent on the stadium circa 1.9 million

Nobody knows what the team budget is at Glasgow do you.

As for Saturday I couldn't care less about the tartan trannies clutching at straws there are you not hahahahaha.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

We better take our old air fence next time just incase it's needed, if we're in front ofcourse. ;):cheers:

• Like 2

We better take our old air fence next time just incase it's needed, if we're in front ofcourse. ;):cheers:

Might as well cover all the bases and bring down the ambulance and paramedic. They could pick up the ref en route rather than have him take the supporters bus. If all else fails we've still got Vatcher as insurance.

• Like 2

Very desperate and poor. Only underhand tactics here were those of your own promotion, don't believe everything they've told you and ask them what they haven't!

• Like 1

Very desperate and poor. Only underhand tactics here were those of your own promotion, don't believe everything they've told you and ask them what they haven't!

That is one accusation that can never be leveled at the new Redcar promotion, even down to the more trivial matter of track preparation there cant be a more "level playing field" prepared track in the country.

Anyone that has ever had an accident will know that after effects can appear minutes or hours after the event when the adrenaline has worn off. If this was, as I believe, the case then the paramedics should and did over ride everyone from referees to promoters.

But your thinking is hypothetical as Richard wasn't excluded that is the fact of the matter so barring anything untoward happening it was going to be a 5-0 to Glasgow.

Why you are thinking otherwise is pointless , who knows how the rest of the meeting would have panned out my crystal ball is in for a polish.

And your thinking is backing a corrupt ruling.

The meeting had not reached ten heats so the result could not stand.

It was still mathematically possible for Redcar to win at the point of the early abandonment of the meeting, as such as per the rules the match could not be awarded.

It's just another example of the corrupt, inept way this sport is run.

How often in a season does the 10.00pm curfew affect a match

Can only remember it happening once in a senior match, in 2009 the Sky match and even then it was a late start. Havvy got injured, county ambulance called for.

And your thinking is backing a corrupt ruling.

The meeting had not reached ten heats so the result could not stand.

It was still mathematically possible for Redcar to win at the point of the early abandonment of the meeting, as such as per the rules the match could not be awarded.

It's just another example of the corrupt, inept way this sport is run.

But it has been awarded how many times do we have to say it.

THE MEETING WAS AWARDED , wether you , me , or anyone else agree or not this is the only thing that is factual.

Wouldn't go as far as corrupt but i agree with you on inept.

The decision was overturned on appeal by Glasgow which KK negates to mention.

Guaranteed he doesnt take legal action. A full legal review will take evidence from all parties involved, not just his side. Its one thing to take legal advice, quite another to take a case to court.

Good to hear Fernando is raring to go after his injuries just 7 days ago.

Edited by MD

But it has been awarded how many times do we have to say it.

THE MEETING WAS AWARDED , wether you , me , or anyone else agree or not this is the only thing that is factual.

Wouldn't go as far as corrupt but i agree with you on inept.

Really?

I was just randomly posting about a hypothetical situation. Now you're saying it actually happened?

• Like 1