British Speedway Forum
oldywonkenoldi

Redcar Half Team V Glasgow Strong Team

Perish the thought!

You're referring to the best and most fair minded Promotion and Supporters in the

Universe - allegedly :P:P

Never heard that quote before but certainly we try to be fair and will help other fans and promotions in trying to keep the sport alive. But when we get lied to, conned or sh_t on we treat these people with the contempt they deserve

idiotic comment if i may say so with dozens of riders all over the world in wheelchairs or deceased and many many more with lifelong injuries

Read the whole thread. The meeting was 'delayed' cos Coty was being seen to by the para medic for over 40 minutes. The other ambulance first aid staff (they do a great job everywhere) weren't deemed able to watch over Coty whilst the medic went back to the centre green. So to prevent this happening you would need 2 medics. So I was just suggesting they get 7 so that they complete the rerun even if tigers riders suddenly suffer from mysterious ailments perhaps after eating dodgy burgers

Never heard that quote before but certainly we try to be fair and will help other fans and promotions in trying to keep the sport alive. But when we get lied to, conned or sh_t on we treat these people with the contempt they deserve

Read the whole thread. The meeting was 'delayed' cos Coty was being seen to by the para medic for over 40 minutes. The other ambulance first aid staff (they do a great job everywhere) weren't deemed able to watch over Coty whilst the medic went back to the centre green. So to prevent this happening you would need 2 medics. So I was just suggesting they get 7 so that they complete the rerun even if tigers riders suddenly suffer from mysterious ailments perhaps after eating dodgy burgers

Nowt wrong with our burgers or world famous pie and peas, but what about your deep fried mars bars Ugh!
  • Like 1

So I was just suggesting they get 7 so that they complete the rerun even if tigers riders suddenly suffer from mysterious ailments perhaps after eating dodgy burgers

Pretty ludicrous suggestion

attempt at humour - failed dismally

small minded and petty comments - you tell me!

Pretty ludicrous suggestion

attempt at humour - failed dismally

small minded and petty comments - you tell me!

Have to agree with you there was nothing funny about what happened on Thursday night.

Just for clarification cos you seem to know what happened on Thursday having posted an excellent post earlier in the thread.

what was the para medic's initial assessment of coty's injuries?

was a second ambulance called because of his injuries?

was he taken to the hospital before the curfew time of 10pm?

was he taken to hospital after 10pm and if so was he accompanied by the para medic?

did he have to stay in hospital overnight?

will he be riding for Redcar this week?

will he be riding for you for the rest of the season?

Think this Spanish Weegie Inquisition has probably gone far enough.

Even sleeping dogs are allowed some rest.

Have to agree with you there was nothing funny about what happened on Thursday night.

Just for clarification cos you seem to know what happened on Thursday having posted an excellent post earlier in the thread.

what was the para medic's initial assessment of coty's injuries?

was a second ambulance called because of his injuries?

was he taken to the hospital before the curfew time of 10pm?

was he taken to hospital after 10pm and if so was he accompanied by the para medic?

did he have to stay in hospital overnight?

will he be riding for Redcar this week?

will he be riding for you for the rest of the season?

My post was as a spectator, the questions you ask suggest I have inside knowledge, which I don't! However - I would suggest the following responses (apologies where I don't know)

what was the para medic's initial assessment of coty's injuries? Don't know - not released and probably subject to patient confidentiality

was a second ambulance called because of his injuries? from reports I have read - yes

was he taken to the hospital before the curfew time of 10pm? No ambulance arrived before I left at about 10.05pm, so no

was he taken to hospital after 10pm and if so was he accompanied by the para medic? Again from reports he was taken to hospital, soon after 10pm, he would be accompanied by a para medic, but probably the one coming with second ambulance

did he have to stay in hospital overnight? According to reports he was released on Friday morning, so yes

will he be riding for Redcar this week? Don't know

will he be riding for you for the rest of the season? seriously doubt he'll be riding for my team for the rest of the season, if you mean riding for Redcar, then unlikely as they have constantly said once Busch if fit he will come back into the team.

Think Busch was riding in Germany on Sunday.

Think Busch was riding in Germany on Sunday.

A riding Busch is this an experimental thing.

To be fair I would rather they just get on with it don't know how you feel but is all getting tiresome now.

Both clubs just agree a date and get on with it not going to change anything not agreeing.

I agree time to move on, just some wanting to score points and have digs, very tiresome!!

Have a feeling the re-match will be Sept. Sooner if Glasgow need the points. Leave it to late then watch out for rain-offs where everyone looses.

Any Bears fan want to make a few bob ? There's a horse called " The McGregornator " running in the 7-25 at Ayr tonight :lol: i kid you not

• Like 1

We should agree to a rescheduling asap and give them another right royal pumping, as is our favourite treatment of those who p*ss us off.

SGB statement Glasgow have been awarded the match 24-32 and given 4 points for away win

BSPA Website Monday

SCB STATEMENT: REDCAR v GLASGOW

MONDAY JUNE 05, 2017

The Speedway Control Bureau Co-Ordinator Neil Vatcher has declared the result of the Redcar versus Glasgow Fixture on Thursday 1st June.

Redcar 24 Glasgow 32

Therefore awarding: Redcar 0 League Points - Glasgow 4 League Points

The basis of this decision is as per Speedway Regulation 15.12, where in exceptional circumstances where the result is mathematically sure, following referral to the SCB, the meeting may be awarded.

With Glasgow 8 points in front and with heat 10 only having the 2 Glasgow riders competing, due to the exclusion of the 2 Redcar riders, Redcar would have been unable to have closed the 8 point gap at the conclusion of Heat 10, even if the 2 Glasgow riders had not finished the race.

With the unfortunate time delay due to extensive damaged to the Redcar Safety Fence, and the unavailability of the Redcar Paramedic as he was attending to the injured Redcar rider Corty Garcia, this fixture was abandoned at the curfew time of 10pm.

SGB statement Glasgow have been awarded the match 24-32 and given 4 points for away win

Common sense prevails.