British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Berwick Bandits V Workington Comets Sat 3/6/17 .

Beautiful team riding by Morris. He looked round constantly to make sure Etheridge was there, and yet still managed to block Comets passing. A deserved win for the bandits. Still think it's a bit coincidental how they only win at the meetings I go to.. ;)

• Like 2

typical home biassed texter

there are some who genuinly text what happens both ways but more often the texter only sees things from there own teams side

I would say it was just a little bit of friendly taking the mick out of Northern rivals by b4l, there are far more important things to worry about these days.

Let's face it, sadly Berwick haven't had the chance to celebrate much this season. However I should think the Tiggers will be quaking in their boots at the thought of facing the marauding Bandits tomorrow lol

• Like 1

League table suggested what should have been a comfortable away win, so from that perspective a very disappointing result? :cry:

Following the updates, I guess the way it was going we should just be thankful we managed to hang on for the one? Still very iffy on the road are the Comets and this result wont be giving sleepless night's to very many, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, unless Craig Cook gets some support he's in danger of becoming another Carl Stonehewer, a figurehead for a team always two paces behind? :cry:

Really chuffed with that tonight , plenty close racing and an excellent well earned and hard fought victory only downside was Lewis's horrific looking crash , hopefully it will just be concussion and a bit of bruising . It's a longtime since I've seen team riding as good as Nick's tonight . Pleased to see Jye get among the points . Maybe we don't quite need Ethan Hunt just yet

Oh dear. Nothing biased about the texts regarding the actual racing...

Has Donald been trumping again. :rofl::rofl:

Edited by spin king
  • Like 2

Surprise home win last in what turned out to be a very entertaining meeting, Craig Cook is certainly one of the best riders ever round Shielfield and but for a broken chain probably would've been unbeaten, but Berwick had their share of bad luck to firstly with Bridger coming to grief in a fall in Ht11 and then IMO the ref making the wrong call in Ht14 when Doolan should've been awarded second place in not Sarjeant. Highlight of the night was a great piece of team riding by Nick Morris in Ht10 to partner arguably Berwick`s match winner Jye Etheridge to a much needed 5-1.

Once Berwick get back to a full team I think we can start winning regularly at home and at least start posing a few problems for the home team on our travels to. David Howe should be back next week, as should Danny Gappmaier. Lewis Bridger travelled home last night and will be going to hospital this morning to be checked over, hopefully if we get good news there we will have a full one to seven for the visit of the Diamonds.

Any updates on the fitness of either Lee or Ryan ?

Yes and Bridger would of beat Campton in ht11 and Jorgensen in 13 & 15 with ease.

go on then , give us next weeks lotto numbers as you can see into the future `! may have been world champ if he wasnt a s***b .

• Like 2

go on then , give us next weeks lotto numbers as you can see into the future `! may have been world champ if he wasnt a s***b .

shrub? not hard to see Bridger who had 9 from 3 would beat Jorgensen as he easily done in heat 4 when stuck behind Greaves and TJ having 10/15 yards on him to Bridger winning by around 20 yards.

Very disappointed yet again with ty proctor last night and to a slightly lesser extent Thomas j.

Proctor doesn't look interested if he doesn't gate. Problem is best we can hope for in heats 13 & 15 is 3-3's.

2.11 points to play with an could do with back up for cookie.

Very disappointed yet again with ty proctor last night and to a slightly lesser extent Thomas j.

Proctor doesn't look interested if he doesn't gate. Problem is best we can hope for in heats 13 & 15 is 3-3's.

2.11 points to play with an could do with back up for cookie.

Exactly what I've been saying, pleased someone else has noticed?? :t:

Yes and Bridger would of beat Campton in ht11 and Jorgensen in 13 & 15 with ease.

Don't even need to bother with heat 13 &15.

Taking position's where they were would mean a 4 point swing Workington's way in heat 1.

There would have been 2 point's off in heat 7 for the tactical.

Heat 11 was a 3-3 before Lewis came off so a 4 point swing Berwick's way there.

The ref giving the rider who crossed the finish line 1st in heat 14 is another 2 point Berwick swing.

All this would mean Workington would have left empty handed. :cheers::t:

Proctor and Sargent pish guesting for berwick at Glasgow today

one straight out of the wolbert files .