British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Rye House 07/06/17

Having only hosted RHR but a short time ago this meeting gives them a quick opportunity to answer back. This meeting can answer many questions. Will Bomber reign supreme again? , Can the Stars continue their recent good run? Will Simon Lambert make that difference to our reserves? , Can Porsing step up to the plate, and silence his objectors/, (Temporary at least) , Will Kennet and Nichol score the points we know they can? Will the weather be good?; Will the meeting start on time?; Will the track suit the riders?..

That many questions, you have to be there to for the answers......

Hoping for another good meeting, for Chris, Robert n Troy to stop Bomber, just so looking forward to it

Cant see Bomber going through the card this time. Lynn somehow need to find a way to get Porsing going. Its all there in the locker, need a key to unlock it. Lambert will do his always steady job at Saddlebow, and should see off both Rye Reserves.

Weather ? Star Lady is normally good at the Michael Fish bit :D

Having only hosted RHR but a short time ago this meeting gives them a quick opportunity to answer back. This meeting can answer many questions. Will Bomber reign supreme again? , Can the Stars continue their recent good run? Will Simon Lambert make that difference to our reserves? , Can Porsing step up to the plate, and silence his objectors/, (Temporary at least) , Will Kennet and Nichol score the points we know they can? Will the weather be good?; Will the meeting start on time?; Will the track suit the riders?..

That many questions, you have to be there to for the answers......

The weather will be Fine after a brief autumn today. The track will be almost perfect ( for those who like grip ). The meeting will be delayed until 8.12 pm because Here Comes the Sun ( which never shone during meetings in the previous century ). There will be a pointless interval later. The centre green presenter's questions will be answered inaudibly. The burger buns will be stone cold. Much will therefore be the same. Bomber will be their best rider. Lambert (R ) will be our best rider. Lambert ( S ) will not find it so easy against their reserves. Kennet will show us his best side and surprise us. Nicholls will not win a race. The Stars will win by 8 points. Porsing will be in the Last Chance Saloon and who knows what he will show us he can do - not even Mystic Meg knows!

• Like 2

There you are ! All questions answered.............. No need to go now :t:

Good call GRW.... A Night of Emmerdale and Corrie awaits. More questions..... Will Amos and Mr Wilks finally admit their feelings for one another ? Will Ena be seen in public without her hairnet? :rofl:

What is Emmerdale and who is Corrie? Is Ena a model? Are Amos and Mr Wilks both men? I have been away for 15 years and am somewhat out of touch with all the changes. I shall go to the match hoping for a Lambo (R ) max on the evening of my birthday. No longer up to wine, women and song ( well I can still manage a song on a good day " Chicken on a raft on a Sunday morning" all together now! )

Bad blow for Nick having one of his UK bikes stolen yesterday.

Taken from his Facebook:

"Unbelievable... This specific speedway bike as shown on the picture was yesterday about 5pm UK time stolen from my workshop at Nordelph, Downham Market, Norfolk, while my manager David was in the house! Witnesses has seen an unknown white tall transit van driving down the farm road and around the area . About an hour later the same van was seen after reports from police that goods was stolen from another farm 3 miles away. Please share! Absolutely shocking!"

Not what he or the Stars needs just before a meeting.

Taken from his Facebook:

"Unbelievable... This specific speedway bike as shown on the picture was yesterday about 5pm UK time stolen from my workshop at Nordelph, Downham Market, Norfolk, while my manager David was in the house! Witnesses has seen an unknown white tall transit van driving down the farm road and around the area . About an hour later the same van was seen after reports from police that goods was stolen from another farm 3 miles away. Please share! Absolutely shocking!"

Bloody diddicoys!! Lock them up with the terrorists!
  • Like 1

Taken from his Facebook:

I hope this is a nasty coincidence but Jack Smith also had a speedway bike stolen recently. Last thing the sport needs is a crime wave from within.

Taken from his Facebook:

That's the last thing Porsing wanted, also... Hope he can overcome this problem and perform as we know he can.

I think we had a great chance to take something away from Lynn last time. I just can't see us getting that close again but you never know. Ellis Perks continues to impress at reserve and his points could be key.

• Like 1

It looks like in the pic of the stolen bike it was a GM.and not the GTR that Nick is riding at the mo..Still going to cost around £5k to replace though.

Thing is the scumbags that nicked probably ain't got a clue what to do with it.

:mad::mad:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Perhaps Trees would like to get on the mic tomorrow night and give us all her definition of Diddicoys. I sure some of us would like to hear it.

• Like 1