British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyderd

Belle Vue V Kings Lynn Wed 28/6/17

was looking forward to this, but having checked the weather report can only see 1 winner and it don't ride a bike.

Could be a cracker, Holder coming into some sort of form and loves the track same as Batch and Huckenback went well there last time.

I think the fairness of the NSS will ultimately stop Belle Vue winning the league

• Like 1

I think the fairness of the NSS will ultimately stop Belle Vue winning the league

The stats don't support that conclusion. BV have only dropped 5 league points at home (44-46 to Somerset and 46-46 to Poole). However their away record speaks for itself. In fact they have an aggregate advantage over everyone except Somerset so far.

Sadly topping the table does not guarantee winning the league as seen last year and on other occasions.

Belle Vue have a good side which is capable of taking the title.... Wolves are the Aces biggest rivals.

If this goes ahead (could be the first rainoff at Belle Vue of the season) can see it being very tight match. Kings Lynn have several riders who ride the track very well.

• Like 1

Any team with our away record would be expected to be winning their home meetings easily and we aren't. The explanation is obvious, it is the lack of home advantage coupled with the fact that most, if not all, visiting riders love the place. Tungate was signed because of his previous outstanding performances at the NSS with an obvious eye to improving our chances of winning on aggregate in the play offs.

It will be no surprise if King's Lynn win or run us very close.

If this goes ahead (could be the first rainoff at Belle Vue of the season) can see it being very tight match. Kings Lynn have several riders who ride the track very well.

I quite fancied a win for Lynn until Lambert fell off on Sunday, should still be able to keep it close though.

I think we can safely say he is struggling with his injuries tonight, can't see him riding tomorrow and he'd be daft to try on Saturday.

• Like 1

I think we can safely say he is struggling with his injuries tonight, can't see him riding tomorrow and he'd be daft to try on Saturday.

total farce no way has he a broken wrist - he should get a 28 day ban - if he's fit enough to ride tonight he should have been at Wolves last night .
  • Like 1

If you say his wrist isn't broken then I reckon we should all believe you rather than whichever medical professional diagnosed the fracture.

You're no Lynn fan if you are calling for an injured Stars rider to get a ban.

• Like 2

Surely as a Lynn fan your pretty peed off he can't ride Monday, rides in Sweden tonight and no doubt will be missing from tomorrow and then rides on the weekend?

Surely as a Lynn fan your pretty peed off he can't ride Monday, rides in Sweden tonight and no doubt will be missing from tomorrow and then rides on the weekend?

Not sure. Reckon the same people whinging would complain if he rode and scored badly, saying he shouldn't have ridden half fit, guest would have been better etc.
  • Like 1

Possibly if last night's tie was all to play for and it wasn't a demanding track like Wolves. But nearing those things in mind it was no surprise he missed the meeting.

Having taken four rides in Sweden tonight I'll be a bit miffed if he doesn't ride tomorrow though.