British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

Monmore strikes again. Hope the riders are ok.

That's scraping the barrell there, the lad is still lay on the track and you're points scoring.

• Like 1

Nice of Sam to thank Harris for being fair. Sam said it's fun like that. Wonder if Sam remembers that when it's the other way round. Doubt it. Wipe out.

Would the racing space be reciprocated with Masters? Hmmmmmm!

You may be right for once but I really hope you are wrong again and it's a great meeting. There may be 'newbies' who saw the SWC and will either be watching UK speedway on TV for the first time or even going in person, hoping like me, to see more of the same.

Let's hope we're not disappointed again.

Sadly I've never seen a good meeting from there (seen plenty in person and on TV and YouTube), the only 'good races' I've seen usually relies on someone wobbling off the inside.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, the forecast is perfect for speedway so no excuses.

STILL at it!

Brum posted that I said there is "never good racing", that is obviously a lie isn't it?

Think it's clear who tells the 'lies'.

Heat 13 (like many others) disproves your 'wobbling off the inside line' passing.

Nice of Sam to thank Harris for being fair. Sam said it's fun like that. Wonder if Sam remembers that when it's the other way round. Doubt it. Wipe out.

Have to agree Sam doesn't give much room for opposition any time I have watch him,including team mates.

That's scraping the barrell there, the lad is still lay on the track and you're points scoring.

Points scoring? Don't talk crap. The track caused the crash. Nothing more. Hope Sedgmen is OK he didn't deserve that. Track too tight for Perks who lost his back wheel. Seen it on that bend many times.

Glad he is up and being checked over.

Riders lock up at every track

They do but not like Monmore. Nothing is tighter in the top flight. (Other than Wolves fans pockets judging by the crowd)

Great heat 13. Can understand people preferring big tracks but it can't be denied that there has been some very good racing tonight, as there usually is at Wolves.

everybody, bar the obvious 2 knows that.

Absolutely. Disgraceful comment to make.

Riders lock up at every track

They lock up more on small tracks that's true but any true speedway fan knows it happens at every track.

Monmore strikes again. Hope the riders are ok.

t4109.gif

Points scoring? Don't talk crap. The track caused the crash. Nothing more. Hope Sedgmen is OK he didn't deserve that. Track too tight for Perks who lost his back wheel. Seen it on that bend many times.

They do but not like Monmore. Nothing is tighter in the top flight. (Other than Wolves fans pockets judging by the crowd)

Well he was still lay on the track and your first words were to slag the track again, my first thoughts were for the rider.

• Like 1

The track is fine rider error.
  • Like 4

3 last places off gate 4 in the last 3 heats. Thankfully Jacob bucks that trend in 14.

Well he was still lay on the track and your first words were to slag the track again, my first thoughts were for the rider.

So if I had said, "hope the riders are ok, Monmore stikes again" that would have been ok?

Right.

Rider error due to track tight and he tried to turn losing his back wheel. Bigger apex, less tight turn, stayed on.

well said that man a Poole and a speedway fan. Perks locked up happens everywhere except Shovlar can't grasp it. Come on Shovlar give up your childish pathetic one man arguement. Even your fellow Poole fans are telling you your wrong. What a troll you are.... nobody can be that thick
  • Like 1

So if I had said, "hope the riders are ok, Monmore stikes again" that would have been ok?

Right.

Not really no, why not just ease off on the fishing, it's ok for a while but you rinse every drop out of it.

This meeting has been a better one than the crap that was served up at Wimbourne Rd on tv the other week, you know that, we all know that.

• Like 1

Right.

Rider error due to track tight and he tried to turn losing his back wheel. Bigger apex, less tight turn, stayed on.

Yes you have to adapt to the track, Perks just got it wrong. Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1