British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

Typical troll from Shovlar the man is a disgrace to Poole speedway and there decent fans! Batchelor fell off, and even more disgraceful is saying Lambert should get a 6 month ban!!! For what!!! Shovlar commentating on a meeting he wasn't even at and getting every fact wrong!! Total idiot

yes but posting like hes there!! Did he say the KL track was a disgrace?? How the feck would he know ffs!! astonishing

For a club like Lynn with a great history and in the past a professionally run outfit Buster Chapman has taken it to the lowest of the low. It is so sad to see. Heartbreaking for some us old timers. I really wonder what the likes of Mayrie Littlechild and Martin Rogers would make of how this once family orientated club is now being run. Have to say, sadly that's me all done

How on earth is this person head of British Speedway ? Be afraid, be very afraid

• Like 6

Not a good night all round but let's get some truth amongst the tulip that is being spoken on here.

Track was not good and apparently soft and made it very hard to ride. Yes Poole riders were happy to ride as they were winning and I can't blame them. Kings Lynn riders 1-7 refused to race after heat 8. Not just batch and holder. Rose at the end was speaking and said he couldn't turn the bike and that's what they all struggled with.

Dale was taken ill and I hope he has a speedy recovery and it was nothing to do with events for tonight.

Batch looked very good in heat 1 but did fall heavily and the wrist injury may have been a convenient reason to disappear.

Holder tried in heat 11 but walked straight off after and into changing rooms. Probably had enough by this point and didn't want to risk nothing else.

Lambert did not try and punch someone. He went into the crowd to confront someone who was abusing them in the pits. Nothing wrong in sticking up for yourself and your team.

Jorgensen very impressive. Kai looked good too and was prepared to give it a go.

Before all the keyboard warriors start maybe wait for the riders opinion before slating any of them. None of us would work in dangerous conditions or conditions that we wasn't comfortable in so why do we expext the riders too.

I agree people shouldn't ride in dangerous conditions but the Referee inspects the track before the meeting and he can look again if called upon to do so, I know he doesn't ride it but he should be experienced enough to make a proper decision if he isn't then he shouldn't be a Referee. I am not disagreeing with your points just making observations. Basically the whole system from top to bottom is not working and if it is not sorted soon we won't have to make comments on this forum because there will be no Speedway meetings left in this Country to comment on.

Biggest question that needs answering ( but probably won't) Would Shovlar ever of mentioned Pirate Baz if he hadn't of been rumbled .. This pirate must of had patches over both eyes if he didn't see Batchelor fall

😂😂 shovvy me timbers jim lad😂😂
  • Like 1

For a club like Lynn with a great history and in the past a professionally run outfit Buster Chapman has taken it to the lowest of the low. It is so sad to see. Heartbreaking for some us old timers. I really wonder what the likes of Mayrie Littlechild and Martin Rogers would make of how this once family orientated club is now being run. Have to say, sadly that's me all done

How on earth is this person head of British Speedway ? Be afraid, be very afraid

He shouldn't be head of british speedway, simples.

If it was Poole i'd say a complicated team change tacitc.But Lynn,probaby a idiot up big time.

Nobody rumbled anything. I never said or pretended I was there. Lol!

Baz is a very reliable poster on here. Sorry you don't like what was happening at Kings Lynn this evening.

Totally disgraceful behaviour from Kings Lynn. Well done to Middlo and the Poole lads for getting on with the job and leaving with the 4 big points.

Seems either Baz or yourself is a liar.. which one is it i wonder

If it was Poole i'd say a complicated team change tacitc.But Lynn,probaby a idiot up big time.

I didn't write idiot lol

Hmmmm

Over have the riders don't want to ride a track they deem unsafe due to soft patches.

Does the staging promotion listen to the riders and considering their safety call it off or do they muddle through in front of a highly dissatisfied crowd, one or more of whom had to deal with an angry rider in their face.

Enquiry?

It is utterly amazing to me that you have a forward thinking promotional team who had done more than any other in decades to improve the customer experience, with many more things in the pipeline, who get jettisoned in a plot instigated by a self serving idiot who couldn't run a pee up in a brewery. The fact his power was handed to him by the rest of the numpties does lead me to believe this sport is doomed.

I just need to block all this out and live in my happy little Belle Vue bubble.

From what was said is that the track was very soft underneath and was tearing up. Riders were struggling to turn the bike and we see this quite a lot throughout. I believe it caused more issues to those who were stuck behind other riders. From memory Shane's holder rose s lambert batch Jorgensen all had issues in different heats. I have to admit I didn't take much notice of which Poole riders struggled but there were definitely some.

They tried to sort the track by grading and I would assume it came to a climax at heat 9 when they said it's just too bad. Unfortunately in speedWay you are always going to get 1'team that wants to carry on and 1 that doesn't.

Track did look a lot better after the extra material was laid down however there could be more issues than just the track which led to the events of tonight.

Poole fans enjoy your 4 points tonight and you have every right to do so but gloating at the events of tonight is uncalled for. It's not just a shame for kings Lynn speedWay it's a massive blow to the whole U.K. SpeedWay scene.

• Like 3

Biggest question that needs answering ( but probably won't) Would Shovlar ever of mentioned Pirate Baz if he hadn't of been rumbled .. This pirate must of had patches over both eyes if he didn't see Batchelor fall

It was never mentioned to me that he fell, so I was none the wiser. Why would I pretend to be there? Rumbled? Lol!

I have been to all but two Poole away meetings this season. I was never going to attend this, or the next time we ride at Belle Vue coming up on a Monday so you can put that in your diary.

Still, 4 big points. Pleased as Punch!

Seems either Baz or yourself is a liar.. which one is it i wonder

Well it wouldn't be Baz. He's a very reliable poster. If Baz says something the likelyhood being it will be correct. Steves just relying whats been said.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

It would be funny if King's Lynn released a statement saying Chris Holder has been sacked.

then the Bournemouth Echo release an article with the following headline 'Noddy Returns as KK departs'

I said it first ;)

• Like 1