British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

No. What we find funny is Gavan completely losing it and making a total clown of himself. He doesn't know when to stop!

The result is great. The Kings Lynn team are a disgrace. Lambert trying to punch a Kings Lynn fan is outrageous. Batchelor crying off is pitiful. And Holder probably thought, sod this.

Lambert saying he didn't, was just discussing the track..

What did you expect? Richie used to ride there so was always gonna do a good job.

Yes he did a very good job tonight and covered for Brady well.

4 big fat juicy points.

• Like 2

How the Fug can it go from yesterday to this crap.When has Lynn had a "soft" track.Whats going on ffs

If Fraud was a millionaire i'd wonder.The whole thing is out of character

Edited by Bald Bloke

Our star rider was a disgrace. The track was grippy but the times were the fastest this season. It was an attackers track

Thing is the riders lost heart even when we were ahead. Holder really should hang his head in shame tonight and I'm gutted to say that about 1 of our own riders. I went round to see if the riders were about at the 15 and many had left. I really can't put accross just how gutted I am at him. I thought as the star he was supposed to set an example. The example was if things get hard no show

If riders are going out there getting sub 60 times then for him to no show in heats I really feel he should issue an apology to the fans,

If batch was hurt fair dues. Simon lambert was hurt.

Thing is if 1 influential figure in any team in any job has a bad attitude then it's going to rub off on others. After tonight I would actually replace holder with imidiate effect. Ha hasn't been great this season. He has only been a 7 point standard rider. It's just a line has been crossed tonight.

Speedway riders aren't the only people to have to do potentially dangerous jobs in less than perfect conditions. This track was rideable and even had a couple of passes it was testing and the skilled coped. Tonight was premadonas spitting out the dummy and rider power has ruined the test

• Like 5

How the Fug can it go from yesterday to this crap.When has Lynn had a "soft" track.Whats going on ffs

Soft in the head more like.

Truth be told the Kings Lynn team only thought they had to turn up to pick up the win. And when they started to get beat completely lost it in more ways than one.

• Like 1

Holder can be given a ban for witholding his services if he refused to go out in heat 13 for his 3rd ride. It's happened in the past (David Kujawa for Newport) and as pointed out that would mean the end of his British season.

Would also mean Poole get a bargain signing for 2018

Anyone seen Gavin, probably gone to bed, school tomorrow

• Like 1

Some massive over reactions on here tonight.

No. It is not the end of speedway in the UK.

No. It is not the end of Kings Lynn speedway.

All that happened is that the track was "soft" and Kings Lynn riders threw a wobbler when they slipped behind.

Batchelor is well known for being king of the moaners when the track is not to his likening. He was one of the instigators of a televised meeting in Poland and could clearly be heard on a mic saying, "what part of we ain't gonna effing ride don't you understand"? After all the track work had been done.

Tomorrow there will be a club inquest into what happened, and that will be that. Some words about track being soft and Buster working to sort it out for the next meeting.

Next week another club will be there and conditions may be more to the Kings Lynn riders liking.

Really nothing to see here. Time to move along.

What about apologising for lying about Lambert punching a fan?

• Like 2

Soft in the head more like.

Truth be told the Kings Lynn team only thought they had to turn up to pick up the win. And when they started to get beat completely lost it in more ways than one.

I don't buy that.More than that.Work out the result without all the 2 mins and going awol.

• Like 1

Well I have enjoyed this thread immensely this evening.

Over the top we are all doomed posts, Gavan completely losing it, rider super strops, the lot. Oh and 4 juicy points.

Happy days! Nighty night!

• Like 1

and Batchelor never fell
  • Like 2

I never said Lambert punched a fan. Read my post. What a shame I am not about tomorrow. Best bit of fun on here for a while.

Nighty night!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I never said Lambert punched a fan. Read my post.

Ok tried to punch out a fan which also didnt happen

Well I have enjoyed this thread immensely this evening.

Over the top we are all doomed posts, Gavan completely losing it, rider super strops, the lot. Oh and 4 juicy points.

Happy days! Nighty night!

Poole and you are happy as pig in rubbish.Something went wrong tonight.Not good for speedway.

• Like 1