British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Redcar V Scunthorpe 13-7-17

Charles Wright Is sidelined for thursdays meeting and redcar will be operating r/r and as garrity is not back this week instead of him redcar welcome back old skipper , fan favourite and the exciting talent of Aaron Summers , Ayres is fit so apart from garrity and Wright it's the usual team, have no idea on Scunthorpe team so anybody add to this. Thanks

Scunny Team, far as I know is

Kerr

Tero

Josh A

Ryan

MPT

Carl

Josh B

Although Rob announced Friday that MPT was going back to 1 and Tero/Wilko swapping positions, cant remember if it was for this meeting our our next home one

Thinking of coming to this, what has the racing been like this year at Redcar? Last time I went a few years back it was really slick and there wasn't much racing.

The changes in averages & team positions occur after the 10/7 so Toft moves back to 1.

I would expect the team to be

Toft

Wilkinson

Auty

Douglas

Kerr

Aarnio

Bailey

I was up there for the group A fixture & the racing is good with opportunities for passing similar to ours if you can find the right line. Plenty of banking helps but if you go too high, you go backwards. Their reserves of Perks & Ayres killed us off with 18 points from 10 rides with only 1 last place but was good to watch. A few dodgy referee decisions went against us, also.

• Like 1

The changes in averages & team positions occur after the 10/7 so Toft moves back to 1.

Toft

Wilkinson

Auty

Douglas

Kerr

Aarnio

Bailey

I was up there for the group A fixture & the racing is good with opportunities for passing similar to ours if you can find the right line. Plenty of banking helps but if you go too high, you go backwards. Their reserves of Perks & Ayres killed us off with 18 points from 10 rides with only 1 last place but was good to watch. A few dodgy referee decisions went against us, also.

Do you have a referee you would like so that there are no decisions going against you ? Probably better tell Roy Clarke not to offend you as well.

Do you have a referee you would like so that there are no decisions going against you ? Probably better tell Roy Clarke not to offend you as well.

Every time I look in on a Scunthorpe thread they are on the wrong end off refereeing decisions.

If they hadn't had all these injustices they would be top of the league.

• Like 1

Thinking of coming to this, what has the racing been like this year at Redcar? Last time I went a few years back it was really slick and there wasn't much racing.

Quite a good summing up. If you just want speed try TS6 6XH again, but if you want racing then NE6 6XH is the place for you. :P

Racing in general much improved this season, although having a better team definitely helps! Last week the track was tricky but a lot of rain contributed to that.

Racing in general much improved this season, although having a better team definitely helps! Last week the track was tricky but a lot of rain contributed to that.

I agree on both counts boz

Toft

Wilkinson

Auty

Douglas

Kerr

Aarnio

Bailey

Just in case the referees upset you send an email here. neil@scbgb.co.uk.

• Like 1

Just in case the referees upset you send an email here. neil@scbgb.co.uk.

You should try some new patter or we may have to call Neil for the rematch and get it declared save us travelling down.