British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Peterbrough V Redcar Sunday. Ch

Not a bad performance to get within 9 , bear in mind 2 riders coming back from injury.

The 2-7 made it look a tad closer than it was, but BB was good value as usual...

Been in Speedway for over 40 years and never ever heard that a rider has to have a medical just before a meeting at the track to prove his fitness after a 9 day concussion lay off. Why could he not have gone to his doctor for a fitness note. No he has the expense of traveling over 100 miles from Manchester at his own cost be told he maybe he cannot ride. Not common practice, just another one of those rules made up for Redcar again this year. Mr Vatcher needs to get real and stop letting some teams who seem to have more influence than others talk him in to idiotic decisions that bear no resemblance to the rule book.

I dunno mate. You're a dog with a bone with more interest in the case than I. All I know is Wright rode well as expected without any ill effects, and I read a lot of hot air on here

That decision was also totally in accordance with the rule-book.

It's a shame every decision isn't.

Im currently very annoyed with the Peterborough threads....

With Gater , Sly and Team Logan I am in danger of being seen as sensible 😜

• Like 2

IT STINKS

Apparently Ged Rathbone was overheard to say yesterday at the British Youth Championship at Redcar yesterday that he has already had a word with the Peterborough medic and it is already agreed that Charles Wright will be ruled unfit to ride. As you say the rule says 9 days, BSPA told Redcar on Monday Charles would be clear to ride today. Only for something to go in behind the scenes (just like the Glasgow fiasco) and Redcar are told on Wednesday he would have to checked on Sunday.

Perhaps Ged should have a word with Vatcher about the none appearance for a guest booking for Panthers at Glasgow last weekend , I'm sure Vatcher will get Barker a ban ,especially as you think he's got it in for you're still 5th place Bears.

As a Bears fan who doesn't think there is a conspiracy (just some decisions that I don't necessarily agree with) this is a pretty depressing thread. Nothing to gain from this constant bringing up of past events.

Looking forward to hopefully having a fully fit Tobias Busch this week and having a full 1 - 7 for a few meetings.

• Like 3

Sly Fox, hope you are going to apologize to Ged on here, as you have posted a load of rubbish, & questioned his integrity.

• Like 2

Im currently very annoyed with the Peterborough threads....

With Gater , Sly and Team Logan I am in danger of being seen as sensible

Don't get carried away now, you can't expect miracles ;)

• Like 3

As a Bears fan who doesn't think there is a conspiracy (just some decisions that I don't necessarily agree with) this is a pretty depressing thread. Nothing to gain from this constant bringing up of past events.

Looking forward to hopefully having a fully fit Tobias Busch this week and having a full 1 - 7 for a few meetings.

At last a Redcar fan with a refreshing attitude , no good dwelling on what's gone on before, time to look ahead to the future you still have a chance of the play-offs .

• Like 1

Good meeting..good to see Lambo back, did BWD blow up his new rocket engine in his last ride?..rather annoying that we have no Bomber and BWD for Thursday.

Edited by Lukas

Good meeting..good to see Lambo back, did BWD blow up his new rocket engine in his last ride?..rather annoying that we have no Bomber and BWD for Thursday.

I am sure Ged will come up with some quality guests.

Perhaps Ged should have a word with Vatcher about the none appearance for a guest booking for Panthers at Glasgow last weekend , I'm sure Vatcher will get Barker a ban ,especially as you think he's got it in for you're still 5th place Bears.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/panthers/report-defeated-disappointed-disgusted-a-summary-of-panthers-mood-1-8057790

Think he already has had a word.

Apparently Ben was "sick" just like Ulrich was when he missed his flight and did not turn up at Redcar on the 8th June.

May be in 5th place but we still have Sheffield 3 times with 2 of them at home so plenty of mileage yet.

Think he already has had a word.

Apparently Ben was "sick" just like Ulrich was when he missed his flight and did not turn up at Redcar on the 8th June.

May be in 5th place but we still have Sheffield 3 times with 2 of them at home so plenty of mileage yet.

Well you need to look forward to those fixtures rather than dwelling on the past , if decisions go against you no matter who's right or wrong you need to take it on the chin and look forward to whatever chances you have to progress to the play-offs without the needless uncalled for slagging off you've been spouting today. Enjoy you're speedway.