British Speedway Forum
jenga

Monday Not Sunday . Newcastle V Workington .

Worrell and lambert were both in poland when were they given permission to go their sorry but as fans we have been conned once again.

you have cherry picked an answer to a question that wasnt there . :D

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Edited by Elliot Hunt

Any news on Newcastles team for tonight ?

The Diamonds will be wearing red & blue helmet covers,,, and operating R/R for Lewis Rose.

• Like 1

i take it you are not going then ?

A bit nasty isnt it??

so nothing to do with lambert missing then ?

its a re arranged fixture, had it been originally scheduled for yesterday Lambert ( and Worrall) would have been there, but it wasnt. It was scheduled for GP weekend...

i take it you are not going then ?

so nothing to do with lambert missing then ?

Obviously not. Try reading posts.

The Diamonds will be wearing red & blue helmet covers,,,

And maybe black and white once?

And maybe black and white once?

has there ever been times when both teams have wore the 'black & white ?,,, cos I fear Workington will need it more than Newcastle.

Any news on Newcastles team for tonight ?

R/R for Lewis Rose.

Danny Ayres guests for James Sarjeant

Is R/R staying at 3 or will it be moved to 2?

A bit nasty isnt it??

its a re arranged fixture, had it been originally scheduled for yesterday Lambert ( and Worrall) would have been there, but it wasnt. It was scheduled for GP weekend...

Mmmmmm, Im sure I seen Lambert & Worrall were riding in Poland yesterday :rolleyes: , like I've said after tonight only 1 more meeting over yonder to go , thank the bloody Lord :party::D

Mmmmmm, Im sure I seen Lambert & Worrall were riding in Poland yesterday :rolleyes: , like I've said after tonight only 1 more meeting over yonder to go , thank the bloody Lord :party::D

Yes and theyre British so they would of been riding for Newcastle and not their Polish teams if Newcastle had a meeting, but it got moved from the day after Cardiff because of the lack of track staff
  • Like 1

Is R/R staying at 3 or will it be moved to 2?

It'll be at three. team "setup" would have had to have been declared BEFORE Friday's match started (72 hours) so I don't think we can change it. We can for the away match at Ipswich though.

A bit nasty isnt it??

If it had been yesterday they would BOTH have been at Newcastle. BSPA do not have an agreement with the polish federation so it would have been two NL guests if they had been missing. It's only because the fixture was moved to Monday that they rode in Poland (despite what people think about Lambert's calendar). Newcastle lose money by running on a monday, so the fact that some people seem to think it was moved because of Lambert's (supposed) unavailability is garbage.

• Like 1

Rider replacement for Lewis means extra rides for Ludvig and Ashley, with Ben and Alfie taking the other rides, so without Lewis we are weakened in 3 of his rides. George has said he will be looking for a replacement for Lewis for the rest of the season. Now where have we heard that before? Best of luck George and sympathy for Lewis who was having a good season