British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Målilla Gp 2017

I thought it was a really good meeting and a fab final. Just watched it as I had to record and thoroughly enjoyed it. Brilliant sport.

Been spoilt with excellent racing in GPs this year and expecting every race to be the same. Some races were ok, some were brilliant. Overall a very good meeting.

Pawlicki fortunate to stay in the Smolinski incident, and then again in the Zagar incident.

With Smolinski, Smoli was in the lead and Pawlicki didnt even try to stay on by moving. With Zagar, you can see Pawlicki look toward Zagar then still turned left into him.

• Like 2

Been spoilt with excellent racing in GPs this year and expecting every race to be the same. Some races were ok, some were brilliant. Overall a very good meeting.

No pleasing some... compared to Cardiff tonight's meeting had amazingly fantastic racing in nearly every race. Cardiff may be a lovely stadium, but these temp tracks are just not conducive for great racing... which is what speedway should be about.

• Like 4

Those god awful trophies from Cardiff are back again.....look like they were made by a 3 year old!!

• Like 3

I thought it was a good GP and a great final ,"off night" for Doyle by his standards ( he is a little brutal in his approach for my liking) but I am sure he will bounce back and has a great chance of being WC .

• Like 1

Not too sure about the bloke in the studio with the glasses, hair do and ridiculous shirt. :rofl:

• Like 1

Thata what I meant when I said we been spoilt by excellent racing in the GPs this year....we expecting races like that EVERY race, but of course we cant have it. :cry:

Stick by what I said, some races ok (were good), some were brilliant, just like that Warsaw race.

I agree with the trophies being rubbish.I thought Cardiff trophies would be a one off, but to have the same again the very next meeting :nono: , no more please.

Very enjoyable and entertaining meeting. Lindback gave me a good run for my money until cocking up the last bend, doh!!!!! Well played Bart. Great Speedway.

• Like 1

Not too sure about the bloke in the studio with the glasses, hair do and ridiculous shirt. :rofl:

ACTUALLY thought he did a good job. Didn't sit on the fence, was informative about engine tuners, but I do agree about the shirt.

Thata what I meant when I said we been spoilt by excellent racing in the GPs this year....we expecting races like that EVERY race, but of course we cant have it. :cry:

Stick by what I said, some races ok (were good), some were brilliant, just like that Warsaw race.

I agree with the trophies being rubbish.I thought Cardiff trophies would be a one off, but to have the same again the very next meeting :nono: , no more please.

PROBABLY got a job lot...

ACTUALLY thought he did a good job. Didn't sit on the fence, was informative about engine tuners, but I do agree about the shirt.

PROBABLY got a job lot...

MUST say the draw has got a lot better since I stopped doing it.

Those god awful trophies from Cardiff are back again.....look like they were made by a 3 year old!!

I would have to agree with this. They were rubbish..

For me Rosco was very boring and repetitive. Not quite bringing the sport into disrepute but not far off.

For me Rosco was very boring and repetitive. Not quite bringing the sport into disrepute but not far off.

Don't know if BT Sports gave him a make-over or it was self inflicted.

DHDHMNEXsAEYTUX.jpg

Edited by pugwash