British Speedway Forum

you do like pushing it shoveller

Not at all. You said it was a boring pointless thread, so why comment and post? There's loads of threads on this forum which I find boring and pointless and I don't post on them, as I find them boring and pointless!

Not sure why you have to take it the wrong way.

Think Jack Holder may have just secured his Polish EL Club for 2018.

Scored 10 paid 11 from his first 4 rides for Torun today which may well keep them in Polish EL. Blew a last place in his 5th but no problem as meeting already won. Chris Holder 9 paid 10 from 5 rides. Not too bad for a has been and probably on Medzinski's equip again as his own has been so dire.

I am sure Jack will be offered a contract for 2017 which will be pressure off for him as he will probably drop UK Prem to concentrate on UK/Poland and maybe also get a Swedish Club. Will also improve his riding to race against World class riders every week.

Brady Kurtz 8 plus 9 from 5 rides at Fogia Lezno -Woryna not so good this week with 5 plus 2 from 5 alsoaway but lets not be too hard As Fogio had Piotr Pawliki - Kildermand - Saifutinov - Zengota and Kolodziej who were all riding at home.

Bradys score pretty good from heat leader berth. Think he is another one who will get a contract next year in Poland after his last 2 matches coming in at ROW Rybnik.

Another step up the progress ladder for both Aussies at 20/21 years of age. Both of them plus Woryna for 2018 will be entertaining.

Think Jack Holder may have just secured his Polish EL Club for 2018.

Scored 10 paid 11 from his first 4 rides for Torun today which may well keep them in Polish EL. Blew a last place in his 5th but no problem as meeting already won. Chris Holder 9 paid 10 from 5 rides. Not too bad for a has been and probably on Medzinski's equip again as his own has been so dire.

I am sure Jack will be offered a contract for 2017 which will be pressure off for him as he will probably drop UK Prem to concentrate on UK/Poland and maybe also get a Swedish Club. Will also improve his riding to race against World class riders every week.

Brady Kurtz 8 plus 9 from 5 rides at Fogia Lezno -Woryna not so good this week with 5 plus 2 from 5 alsoaway but lets not be too hard As Fogio had Piotr Pawliki - Kildermand - Saifutinov - Zengota and Kolodziej who were all riding at home.

Bradys score pretty good from heat leader berth. Think he is another one who will get a contract next year in Poland after his last 2 matches coming in at ROW Rybnik.

Another step up the progress ladder for both Aussies at 20/21 years of age. Both of them plus Woryna for 2018 will be entertaining.

Sorry should have said drop UK Championship not Prem - Duh !!!!!!!

I thought he must have been new to managing this year, although I never pay attention to the managers at all...

Lynch was at Peterborough for quite a while and was also at Reading.

What I was saying is that the two Poles are both very good riders, who you seemed (or I got the impression) that you were saying were all that special, and Robert is also just as good, which is what you said, yes, sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to say, all 3, Robert and the 2 Poles are just as good as eachother imo

No worries.

Both Poles are excellent talents for the future. Likewise Robert.

Results prove those points. :t:

The reason Muiselaks average was ridiculous is that if he was signed at the start of the season he would have been on close to a 7 but because he was signed later in the season he had no multiplier applied.

I said that it was ridiculous at the time it became mentioned that new signings may not have a multiplier and I can't see any rational argument to the contrary.

fair comment I never knew that to be honest .
  • Like 1

Am prepared to be shot down but would like rittchie back at least he gave 100% and even pushed Chris Holder all the way on his visit with KL

Jim was also at Belle Vue for a time.

• Like 1

Thanks for the information, I had no idea :t:

No worries.

Both Poles are excellent talents for the future. Likewise Robert.

Results prove those points. :t:

Yes, Robert clearly is the best u-19 in Europe :P (Probably the world, unless there's an Aussie I've not heard of?)

• Like 1

I'm surprised Poole didn't give R Worrall an 8th match before bringing B Kurtz back in, after 7 matches he had a 6.27 ave but his Championship conversion would now be 7.32! Could've been a good pick for 2018 on a lower ave!

Making up the rules for 2018 what about 6 man teams, 40 points limit?

POOLE
1 Brady Kurtz 8.41
2 Richie Worrall 7.32
3 Chris Holder 7.16
4 Danny King 6.71
5 Jack Holder 5.69
6 Kacper Woryna 4.65
Total 39.94

I'm surprised Poole didn't give R Worrall an 8th match before bringing B Kurtz back in, after 7 matches he had a 6.27 ave but his Championship conversion would now be 7.32! Could've been a good pick for 2018 on a lower ave!

POOLE
1 Brady Kurtz 8.41
2 Richie Worrall 7.32
3 Chris Holder 7.16
4 Danny King 6.71
5 Jack Holder 5.69
6 Kacper Woryna 4.65
Total 39.94

If a 7 man team has a limit of I believe 42 it is unlikely 6 would have a limit of 40.

POOLE
1 Brady Kurtz 8.41
2 Richie Worrall 7.32
3 Chris Holder 7.16
4 Danny King 6.71
5 Jack Holder 5.69
6 Kacper Woryna 4.65
Total 39.94

Of all the permutations I doubt if Worrall is being considered.

If a 7 man team has a limit of I believe 42 it is unlikely 6 would have a limit of 40.

I'm hoping they would make a stronger league next year! That's why i thought of a 40 limit for 6 riders!

I'm hoping they would make a stronger league next year! That's why i thought of a 40 limit for 6 riders!

That would be good and something that has been needed for a few years but not enough of the members of the bspa have voted for a stronger league.

And post after post from Gavan trolling the Poole threads on a one man crusade, this time to slag off Middlo, who most Pirate fans are more than happy with.

If Gavan was a Poole fan and he was unhappy with Middlo it would have some credence, but as he is just doing his usual slag off anything Poole, (dressed up as pretend debate) it is meaningless.

So speaking for the majority again ? I thought your views were solely your own ? As it happens Middlo, in my opinion, is bang average. If he wasn't aligned with Ford (who has handed him top teams on a plate), his number of league wins would probably be zero. Not a patch on Adams who has won 9 titles with 3 different teams, and mentored world champions from Ole Olsen onwards. Read the Speedway Star article on Adams to get the full picture. Case closed m'lud.

• Like 1