British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

I did not doubt the validity of it at all. I was hoping it wasn't true.

It read like you doubted it to me. You said if indeed it is true. That doesn't sound like you were hoping it wasn't true.

Always liked Hans - and its good that he will still be riding in the UK next year.  A move that will probably satisfy his desire to win another league championship. :wink:

EDIT - Just read his Tweet and he doesn't actually say he won't be back "I’ll be back 2018 just not every week at the moment".  So it sounds like he has been told he is not currently in their plans but if Plan A doesn't work, he may be???

Edited by Steve0

Oh dear I was hoping Hans would be back, I realise he won't up his average much but a good captain and a consistent rider So if as has been reported that we are waiting on the Polish 3 league  ruling who is it  we are after?

6 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Always liked Hans - and its good that he will still be riding in the UK next year.  A move that will probably satisfy his desire to win another league championship. :wink:

Should get him back to Blunsdon. With the new starting rules, and Hans on gate 4 where the ref can't see him he will be worth a bag full of points.:D

• Like 1

No Holders, no Andersen ..... at this rate Poole are going to struggle to make it to 42.5. Can see Bedpaniak being released for Klindt. :)

Disappointed no Hans good captain good team man what more do we want average's are not everything . I would think Chris holder must be near to signing then 

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Disappointed no Hans good captain good team man what more do we want average's are not everything . I would think Chris holder must be near to signing then 

I agree with that.I'd welcome Hans to King's Lynn.

Kurtz

Klindt

Walasek

Grajkzonek

Robert Lambert (if Matt’s quick)

Woryna

Bedpaniak

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Kurtz

Klindt

Walasek

Grajkzonek

Woryna

Bedpaniak

Good job there is no relegation next season then !!

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Kurtz

Klindt

Walasek

Grajkzonek

Woryna

Bedpaniak

Be lucky to not be bottom with that team.

No Holders and no Andersen and so far no Brits................all isnt well down Dorset way i would say

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Be lucky to not be bottom with that team.

No Holders and no Andersen and so far no Brits................all isnt well down Dorset way i would say

Stop stirring and trying to troll with DC2, it really is embarrassing. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Stop stirring and trying to troll with DC2, it really is embarrassing. 

Ah bless you 

Differences of opinion is trolling is it?

Have a little look at Shovlar and Matt Ford fan on Swindons thread my dear!

A team was put up on here by DC2 and i thought it looked poor.......it probably wont be the Poole team.

Hans has said he isnt coming back....Jack has already gone.....and Chris looking less likely..........so please tell me how that is trolling??? 

Oh and please can you tell your own fan , Rayc, to also stop trolling as he also though that DC2 team would be bottom.

Thanks for your time and insight into Pooles team

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ah bless you 

Differences of opinion is trolling is it?

Have a little look at Shovlar and Matt Ford fan on Swindons thread my dear!

A team was put up on here by DC2 and i thought it looked poor.......it probably wont be the Poole team.

Hans has said he isnt coming back....Jack has already gone.....and Chris looking less likely..........so please tell me how that is trolling??? 

Oh and please can you tell your own fan , Rayc, to also stop trolling as he also though that DC2 team would be bottom.

Thanks for your time and insight into Pooles team

Don't call Lisa that. Show the lady some respect. 

Rude.