British Speedway Forum

I can't see Newman back, too many things have been said on social media by people close to him. I think the saying is 'don't ever burn your bridges'

It is short sighted of Matt Ford not to welcome him back if he would like to come back.

Yes but he made the decision weather it was right or wrong some people need to respect that decision. It wasn't personnel it was a business decision, me personally I felt he should have had longer but it didn't stop me from going anymore this season.

Yes but he made the decision weather it was right or wrong some people need to respect that decision. It wasn't personnel it was a business decision, me personally I felt he should have had longer but it didn't stop me from going anymore this season.

Yes he made the decision but that is this season and should be water under the bridge. For next season in my opinion he should be welcomed back if Kyle would like to come back. He is local and has Poole in his heart.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard from Gavin, not heard from him since we made the play offs, perhaps all that celebrating he's got a hangover

• Like 2

Second line would.

Current team total average 44.63.

Points limit will be 45.00 at least imo.

Janowski 8.97

B. Kurtz 8.09

C. Holder 7.16

J. Holder 5.86

Ellis 5.45

Woryna 4.65

Newman 4.45

Powers that be would never allow that..

Has anyone heard from Gavin, not heard from him since we made the play offs, perhaps all that celebrating he's got a hangover

Perhaps hes been banned again. Heres hoping.. :rofl:

Powers that be would never allow that..

Perhaps hes been banned again. Heres hoping.. :rofl:

You replied to one of his posts he posted at 6:48pm today :blink::blink:

• Like 1

Despite what's been said. Newman and MF would make up. You cant live in the past.

Newman on a average below 4.5 will not be loaned out. We need another reserve.

No point in signing Shanes unless we go top heavy and I am talking Janowski, C. Holder and B. Kurtz as a HL trio.

Despite what's been said. Newman and MF would make up. You cant live in the past.

Newman on a average below 4.5 will not be loaned out. We need another reserve.

No point in signing Shanes unless we go top heavy and I am talking Janowski, C. Holder and B. Kurtz as a HL trio.

how can we sign a rider who is banned and as you have never seen james race before you have not got a clue in what you are talking about give it a rest

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Yes he made the decision but that is this season and should be water under the bridge. For next season in my opinion he should be welcomed back if Kyle would like to come back. He is local and has Poole in his heart.

Hmmm guess it depends what was said on social media as wasn't there a Poole sponsor who slagged off the club/management on social media and Matt said he didn't want them sponsoring anymore, even though said sponsor still wanted to...?
  • Like 1

Dont know who Gavin is , spell my name right first!

Ive posted on various threads thanks.

I find it funny then when i post on a Poole thread i get told not to

Yet when i dont post on a Poole thread, then you and Starman start asking where i am......touching!

Loving some of the Poole 1-7 for next year.

how can we sign a rider who is banned and as you have never seen james race before you have not got a clue in what you are talking about give it a rest

You are constantly missing the point.

What I am saying is.

If we don't go top heavy then we will more than likely have 4 to 4.5 points left for another reserve therefore there would be no point in signing Shanes because the team would be built way under the points limit.

Regarding Chris Holder

1 of 2 things is going to happen. 1. Chris will appeal his ban and win. 2. Chris will be signed and we will use Guests and R/R until his ban is up. KL used Guests and R/R for Holder when he was banned.

You forget at least a 3rd or 4th option - Chris doesn't appeal! Chris appeals and loses, even getting a longer ban?!

You can't sign a banned rider.

If you declare a rider in your starting 1-7 you cannot use an equivalent guest (or r/r?) for a rider who hasn't ridden that season, due to a ban, injury or clash of fixtures.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

If you declare a rider in your starting 1-7 you cannot use an equivalent guest (or r/r?) for a rider who hasn't ridden that season.

Which makes his ban even more harsh!

Which makes his ban even more harsh!

Holders ban is 100% correct, Batchelors if anything was harsher. Riders simply cant dictate when they feel they want to ride. The track at Lynn though not ideal was rideable and thats a fact, tricky yes, but rideable.

Think its funny how at the start of the season a lot of Poole fans were pleased Holder was leaving and they were getting KK.

They were mocking Kings Lynn because Holder wasnt scoring well.

Now all of a sudden they want him back and feel he is harshly treated lol.

Magic - unlikely

C.Holder - cant sign a banned rider

Kurtz- probably

J.Holder - possibly

Ellis - signed apparantly, though the rider and his family dont know!

Woryna - signed

Newman - again not likely