British Speedway Forum

Realistic team without silly names like Dudek who would never ride over here. Doubt the Holder's will be back. 42.00 points limit

1. Janowski 8.97

2. Ellis 5.56

3. Buczkowski 6.02

4. Milik 5.67

5. Kurtz 8.08

6. Woryna 4.65

7. Shanes 2.95

Thoughts?

Realistic team without silly names like Dudek who would never ride over here. Doubt the Holder's will be back. 42.00 points limit

1. Janowski 8.97

2. Ellis 5.56

3. Buczkowski 6.02

4. Milik 5.67

5. Kurtz 8.08

6. Woryna 4.65

7. Shanes 2.95

Thoughts?

Buckowski! Have you a short memory! Milik?can't see that happening either or Magic.

• Like 1

1. Janowski 8.97

2. Ellis 5.56

3. Buczkowski 6.02

4. Milik 5.67

5. Kurtz 8.08

6. Woryna 4.65

7. Shanes 2.95

Thoughts?

Would not want Buzz back. Did not seem to care that much. Milik is a no go I think just due to the cost to get him over here.

No Holder will ride for Poole. Thats what I do agree with.

Check out Chris Holder's Instagram from last night. I understood they stayed up but Jack Holder being a idiot and just ruining the name of the team. I just don't want Jack Holder back. Seems a bad egg and doesn't seem to care that much.

Seems like Jack is following the attitude of his brother.

• Like 2

Well at least he hasn't refused to ride yet!

He may have refused if Peterborough stood up to Torun a bit more! ;)

Only reason why Buczkowski is in my 1 to 7 is because I had 6.12 points left to get a 3rd HL.

Its fair enough. But from the sounds of what Skidder1 said there is a suprise signing! Thats the key to this team. 4 are pretty locked in if not 5 so the last 2/3 are the ones which take the team to the next level.

Right now apart from Brady they are all lower order riders!

Its fair enough. But from the sounds of what Skidder1 said there is a suprise signing! Thats the key to this team. 4 are pretty locked in if not 5 so the last 2/3 are the ones which take the team to the next level.

Ellis, Woryna & Shanes are 3 of them.

Before everyone jumps the gun, clubs including Poole may have to have a Plan B, C or D as it would seem that talks with the Polish Authorities in Torun over the weekend did not go as well as expected. (Aside from Gdansk claims that Torun tried to bribe at least one of the Gdansk riders prior to yesterday's 2nd leg of their Promo/rele play off!)

I wonder if the previously suggested relaxation of restrictions by the Poles might only apply to non-Polish riders rather than all riders in the Extraleague?? I would imagine that the Poles would still want ultimate control/priority over all Polish riders!? Maybe different for Swedes, Danes, Aussies, Russians, Slovakians, Slovenians, Czechs?

Edited by Skidder1

Buckowski! Have you a short memory! Milik?can't see that happening either or Magic.

He supported Swindon when Buzz last rode over here! So he won't remember.

So who's the 4-5 then ?

1. Janowski 8.97

2. Ellis 5.56

3. Buczkowski 6.02

4. Milik 5.67

5. Kurtz 8.08

6. Woryna 4.65

7. Shanes 2.95

Thoughts?

And thats why i keep screaming for a higher TB average for all.

Edited by Starman2006

So who's the 4-5 then ?

And thats why i keep screaming for a higher TB average for all.

scream as much as you like but its not what mf apparently wants,im pretty sure hes not going to listen to you

scream as much as you like but its not what mf apparently wants,im pretty sure hes not going to listen to you

I dont care who he listens to, but we ain't going to have much of a team off 42.