British Speedway Forum

59 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im sure Poole have a huge asset base..seems nobody wants to ride for them anymore

My team are 3rd in the table having ridden more away matches then home matches and losing to the team that was at the top.

We have lost 2 of our 3 heat leaders, had the young german injured as well. Im not worried about us we will be ok if everyone comes back.....if they dont then we will be also rans.

The difference is that fans of Ipswich and other clubs didnt go on a forum and boast about how much better their 1-7 was then any other side.

Poole struggling is only a delight to me because of the garbage posted by Shovalr and MFF. The rest of the Poole fans seem ok and nothing is aimed at them.

But if you dish it out then you got to expect it back ten fold

Can you take your ipswich lower league crap off the Poole thread please. Its of no interest to the Poole thread

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Can you take your ipswich lower league crap off the Poole thread please. Its of no interest to the Poole thread

Steve. I sent you a message mate, could you please return.. Thanks.

16 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wouldn't bet against Poole making the playoffs. Early days.

Yeh, then watch the mouthy clowns run for the hills. Joy would be overwhelming if we came bk from this... We will not lay down and take it, and im dam sure that Matt wont..

2 hours ago, poole keith said:

i assume skidder you are referring to gavans post above yours in which he made three points,firstly kildermand is a better rider than richie(availability is irrelevant) i agree,secondly poole team changes recently have been at best useless, i agree and finally that richie is british and he supports him, i agree,hardly the ramblings of an idiot!

Reguardless of killers standing, he didnt set the world alight, Richie will score well for us. And i expect Chris back sooner, rather than later. Then things will change.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Im sure Poole have a huge asset base..seems nobody wants to ride for them anymore

My team are 3rd in the table having ridden more away matches then home matches and losing to the team that was at the top.

We have lost 2 of our 3 heat leaders, had the young german injured as well. Im not worried about us we will be ok if everyone comes back.....if they dont then we will be also rans.

The difference is that fans of Ipswich and other clubs didnt go on a forum and boast about how much better their 1-7 was then any other side.

Poole struggling is only a delight to me because of the garbage posted by Shovalr and MFF. The rest of the Poole fans seem ok and nothing is aimed at them.

But if you dish it out then you got to expect it back ten fold

That is all very well, but you do post the same thing over and over and over...Its like when someone tells the same joke a hundred times, 5 times is okay after that it just gets annoying!

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That is all every well, but you do post the same thing over and over and over...Its like when someone tells the same joke a hundred times, 5 times is okay after that it just gets annoying!

Poor old Gav, he's like one of those puppets you see on Blakpool beach who repeats itself, thats the way to do it,, hhee  thats the way to do it, poole bashing time, thats the way to do it hhee. . :D Hey, thats a complement. I wouldnt give the other clowns on here a complement as good as that..:D

Edited by Starman2006

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well when you get people like Arthur Fry, Mr X and Pinny bringing up Ipswich on the Poole thread then i have a right to respond its called a public and open forum but thanks for your input not that its needed

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That is all very well, but you do post the same thing over and over and over...Its like when someone tells the same joke a hundred times, 5 times is okay after that it just gets annoying!

Please tell me what ive posted over and over again bless you.

I commented on Richie Worrall..... you know him Pooles new signing.....and my opinion is that he will struggle......something im not allowed to say.......but at the same time hope he does well....or do you none of you read posts.

Then a halfwit comes on and has a go at me and tells me how crap Ipswich are.......then according to Lord Shovlar im not allowed to respond to that.

Poole fans remind me of women drivers.....................the good ones are really good......but the bad ones just simply drag the name down because they are shocking

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Poor old Gav, he's like one of those puppets you see on Blakpool beach who repeats itself, thats the way to do it,, hhee  thats the way to do it, poole bashing time, thats the way to do it hhee. . :D

So because i think Worrall will struggle im Poole bashing lol

And heres the best bit......I SAID I HOPE WORRALL DOES WELL!!!!! Is that Poole bashing???

I thought the Poles would struggle and that Linus and Holder would be risky.................guess im right sometimes.

Edited by Gavan

For all the bitching on here lately , the facts are that this team should be doing a lot better than it is. I hope Holder comes back soon as he showed in the gp  he still has a lot to offer.

As for Richie Worrall I hope he does well and can be retained in the team even when Holder comes back. Mistakes have been made but I am sure they can be rectified.

I would assume that IF Killer could not commit to Poole due to his prior contract in DK which would have meant him missing 9 home meetings (approx), then would it not be the same story IF they tried to sign Klindt ??

Nicolai would have been made aware he was not part of Poole's 2018 team plans so no doubt he would have therefore commited to a full season riding in DK. He rode his first match for Holsted last week. If the same logic applies as for Killer then one would assume he wont be a possibility for Poole come any redeclaration of the team end May/June. Same may also apply to young Frederick Jakobsen who Matt was interested in. He rides in the same Dk team as Killer so I assume same problem applies.

I see Kacper Gomolski is twiddling his thumbs a bit not getting selected in the normal starting 7 for Fabulaz and looks like that will continue unless some riders lose form. May also be a reluctance to loan him out to another team. Partly his own fault having been insistant he move back to POL EXL having been a heat leader in Nice 1 last season. He did reasonably well in same tournament as Brady in Leszno yesterday. BUT having just typed that I notice he was also riding in DK last week. Has he commited a full season or would he be able to drop DK in favour of UK IF.... Poole were interested in signing him in a redeclared team.

These fixed day agreements (where UK were supposed to be MON/THUR) is surely narrowing the changes possibilities for those who decide to buck the agreement and race on WED. We already saw how the likes of Lambert were able to walk away from the PREM Riders Champ last week due to a contract in DK.

Its going to be interesting what Matt can come up with IF he does decide to redeclare. What with riders already commited to POL/SWE/DK it maybe narrows the field, unless his main aim is to try and squeeze another 8 pointer in IF Brady's rolling GSA can be kept just below that magic 8 mark. But then an 8 pointer will cost no doubt a small fortune and do they really want to commit to UK. Much as i would love to see say Piotr Pawlicki back in UK is his main aim is going to be POL/SWE/POL National team plus most importantly qualifying again if possible for the SGP via the various meetings and subsequent final.

As it looks currently I have my doubts if Chris Holder coming back will solve the problems unless some of these non performing riders get their finger out. Plus what is going to be available if they don't. I think Chris will have his up and down meetings but hopefully will get above his current GSA.

Going to be an interesting 2/3 weeks coming up I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

i certainly dont see it as"lower league crap" i thoroughly enjoyed pooles spell in the second tier,was poole your team back then?genuine question hoping (probably mistakenly)for a non toxic reply  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Reguardless of killers standing, he didnt set the world alight, Richie will score well for us. And i expect Chris back sooner, rather than later. Then things will change.

hoping richie does well, if not we know it wont be through lack of effort or commitment,however the post was actually about kildermand being a better rider than richie,which in my opinion he is im assuming you disagree which is fair enough.re the holder situation i dont think anyone is in a position to make a confident prediction re timescales or even outcome! I do seem to remember you making confident predictions that kildermand wouldnt ride in any league matches for poole.(remember keep any response polite and stay calm)

29 minutes ago, poole keith said:

hoping richie does well, if not we know it wont be through lack of effort or commitment,however the post was actually about kildermand being a better rider than richie,which in my opinion he is im assuming you disagree which is fair enough.re the holder situation i dont think anyone is in a position to make a confident prediction re timescales or even outcome! I do seem to remember you making confident predictions that kildermand wouldnt ride in any league matches for poole.(remember keep any response polite and stay calm)

Ive also said i would like to see Richie do well...........seems that some Poole fans ( a minority) only read what they want to read

36 minutes ago, poole keith said:

The kildemand situation clearly dragged on ,  If Chris would have been able to sort his visa issues out then he wouldnt have rode those meetings. Usual story, left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing, nothing new there.
No, Killer is/should be a better rider than Richie, but as i said, killer didnt set the world alight with his scores, we will see what Richie does.
Im sure that Richie realises that Chris's return could be iminant but on the same token, he's not a GP rider so will want to impress for future bookings.