British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Somerset Rebels 26/07/17

Weather permitting the Pirates take on the Rebels this coming Wednesday with new signing Edward-Kennett coming in to replace Krzysztof Kasprzak.

The signing of Kennett has caused much gloating and mocking from rivals fans,but I am sure Eddie will put in effort and score points that clearly Was missing from Kk.

Four home defeat this season is not a good statistic and a change of Fortune is much needed.

The Rebels away form has not been brilliant in thier debut top flight season but can't be underestimated.

Hoping the Pirates can find some home form and pick up 3 much needed points.

Thoughts?

Think they will be so determined but depends which Poole side rock up.

Hans might like riding at no 1 for a starter's i think we will just to strong for the rebels look what they did at belle vue earlier in the season

Poole might be lucky to get a win out of this, but Somerset might sneak a point. It will be interesting to see how your new signing goes.

I think Pirates will bounce back and win this one quite comfortably. Just want Brady back to fitness so we can confirm our place in the playoffs.

The signing of Kennett has caused much gloating and mocking from rivals fans,but I am sure Eddie will put in effort and score points that clearly Was missing from Kk.

?

Gloating and Mocking? I thought those were Poole's first two signings every year?

• Like 2

Gloating and Mocking? I thought those were Poole's first two signings every year?

No, they rejected the Pirates aswell :lol:

• Like 2

Thoughts?

It is not the signing of EK, it is at all the hype from KKS listing all the top riders that were a probable signings.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

What Shovlar and Starman.

• Like 3

A Orlov spot on EK will score more than KK has been doing this season he might struggle at away tracks but no worse than our misfiring no1 all these star names being bandied about would have been better to wait for signing sorry but it does make them silly

Ridiculous thread full of ridiculous posts.......except post #9 :rofl::rofl:;)

Edited by chris4gillian

Rediculous thread full of rediculous posts.......except post #9 :rofl::rofl:;)

Shouldn't use big words if you can't spell them! ;)
  • Like 1

Shouldn't use big words if you can't spell them! ;)

Oops! No excuse on this occasion the spelling police are correct...bit sad though innit 😝

Oops! No excuse on this occasion the spelling police are correct...bit sad though innit 😝

Not when even if you sounded the word out aloud you still would start with 'rid...' ;):)

Hougaard back for the Rebels I see. 12 points for him last time.

Edited by Cliffeboy