British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyderd

Belle Vue V Wolves Mon 24/7/17

Will we ever see a meeting at Belle Vue without Pearson mentioning Manchester City :mad:

Or calling a hundred older rider/ex riders 'legends'.

Future looks bright for Dan overall excellent meeting aces ride like that next week poole may struggle ?

One of ours would struggle

:rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Well I was wrong. I expected much more from Lindgren, Schlein and Barker and hadn't expected the real Tungate to turn up.

A decent meeting, with some good close racing. Delighted to to be able to watch Bewley as he improves week by week, what a talent. He takes me back to watching Collins and Morton when they were at a similar stage.

• Like 1

Was anything said about Bewleys ef? I got the impression he miscounted the laps.

genuine question fred do riders count the laps or look for the flags ?

I enjoyed watching that.Super smooth fast track as usual.Good crowd for the camera's as well.

I enjoyed watching that.Super smooth fast track as usual.Good crowd for the camera's as well.

At a reduced admission.

Fantastic performance from the boys tonight, especially Tungate and the future world champ Bewley. A very entertaining meeting as well. Was in stitches when the announcer played Burn baby burn disco inferno when EP's bike set on fire. Bring on the Pirates next week.

At a reduced admission.

Have you EVER had anything even the tiniest bit positive to say about anything in speedway other that Poole, Matt and Middlo?

It should be. Its big fast and vertually brand new, any curator with half a brain could prepare that.

If you were a track curator you would fail miserably in that case😂😂
  • Like 2

Good win for BV - well done especially to Bewley and Tungate. Wolves were well beaten with the exception of Masters who did very well.

Was anything said about Bewleys ef? I got the impression he miscounted the laps.

he throttled off the second he crossed the line. Clasic mis counting. Bet he was cursing after making all that effort to pass Barker.

It should be. Its big fast and vertually brand new, any curator with half a brain could prepare that.

Thats at least three times in previous posts you've stated .. Quote " it should be a good track at NSS , its brand new "

Do you have any idea what a completely ridiculous statement that is? ,

tracks aren't automatically great circuits because they are new , in fact in many cases quite the opposite occurs

• Like 3

Another good night of Speedway at the NSS..

Dan Bewley certainly coming of age..

Top marks to Ellis Perks too who also looks a fair prospect, always on the pace (fire permitting)..

£10 Speedway gets a crowd in....?

Who would have thought...?

Shame BV didnt try and flog some more discount tickets for the Pirates next week to the captured market..

As we get nearer the play offs the more people pick and choose what becomes effectively 'dead rubbers' so anything to get crowds to attend more frequently should be considered..

Once again some very good racing, not always passing in every heat, but to have great Speedway there doesnt always have to be...

Watching the likes of KB taking different lines to block two riders of Lindgren and Masters stature inside and outside is certainly something to appreciate and enjoy..

• Like 4

Have you EVER had anything even the tiniest bit positive to say about anything in speedway other that Poole, Matt and Middlo?

No , especially when it concerns Belle Vue or their new stadium ,