British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Wolverhampton 26/7/2017

Buster called 10 mins ago. It's been posted on twitter not on other social media but guess on Facebook etc.

Never use Twitter, but just seen it on the SCB website thanks.

Thanks this is his VIP manager - think what you like go idiot yourself

Sorry f..k gets changed to idiot - but who gives a rubbish

Actually be a man come to Nick and myself and say that to our faces. Are you man enough

oooh hit a nerve have I.........they say the truth hurts no need to swear very unprofessional you know......... hahaha

Porsing could be a good rider, he has just got to ditch the big attitude and Hollywood stardom and maybe you ;-)

I have a right to say what I like.......and I don't go a bundle on either of you

Thanks this is his VIP manager - think what you like go idiot yourself Sorry f..k gets changed to idiot - but who gives a rubbish Actually be a man come to Nick and myself and say that to our faces. Are you man enough[/quote

You got your wish it's off. But don't worry we will be there next Wednesday, please come and introduce yourself and say your piece.

Face to face. Rather than hiding by a pseudonym and being keyboard warrior. Won't place a bet on you doing this, cowards never dare say it to your face.

why should I just don't like or rate the lad simple

It is a shame tonight has been called off.

Meetings are now starting to pile up with only 50% of the home league matches completed in the first 4 months of the season.

Any idea when the cut off date is for play offs, not on BSPA website as far as I can see?

Meetings are now starting to pile up with only 50% of the home league matches completed in the first 4 months of the season.

Any idea when the cut off date is for play offs, not on BSPA website as far as I can see?

BT sport have a televised meeting scheduled for Sept 4th, with semi play offs on 11th and 18th so probably Sept 4th.

Hope it is called off cos ponsy porsing will be arriving in a convertible merc, with the top down, showing off as he thinks hes a vip hope buster has loads of red carpet, need it into his pit bay........maybe on the track as well..... wonder if his vip so called manager will be with him walking about the place as if hes top dog, making out porsing is the best rider in the team....hahaha what a joke, what I hear is that none of the other riders wanted him back in the team

Very Harsh.We have had a chat with DWP at Rye House earlier in the season.And he didn't know me or my missus from Adam but we still had a good chat.He most certainly isn't like what you mentioned in your post.That's the problem for some,they always go on peoples appearance,look,the way they walk etc and make judgements on that.

Edited by tellboy

oooh hit a nerve have I.........they say the truth hurts no need to swear very unprofessional you know......... hahaha

Porsing could be a good rider, he has just got to ditch the big attitude and Hollywood stardom and maybe you ;-)

I have a right to say what I like.......and I don't go a bundle on either of you

why should I just don't like or rate the lad simple

I don't have a problem with you not liking Nicklas or myself. but if you want to be personal be man enough to say it face to face. Don't hide here under a pseudonym.

The latest official tweet is interesting.

Advising to keep an eye on the official website for some 'Interesting' comments from Keith and Rob

Very Harsh.We have had a chat with DWP at Rye House earlier in the season.And he didn't know me or my missus from Adam but we still had a good chat.He most certainly isn't like what you mentioned in your post.That's the problem for some,they always go on peoples appearance,look,the way they walk etc and make judgements on that.[/quote

Thank you always pleased to chat to Lynn or any other team supporters. It's a sport which if I wasn't having fun and meeting new people, then I wouldn't bother with it. Always pleased to answer any questions and give an insight on speedway away from the track.

Already some Buster comments on there and TBH it's hard to disagree with him.

Wonder whether Chris Holders promised statement will appear anytime soon :P

• Like 2

The latest official tweet is interesting.

Advising to keep an eye on the official website for some 'Interesting' comments from Keith and Rob

Buster just told me track before rain was perfect. But it's clay soaks up water. Walking on it is spungy and he was not prepared to get everyone there and then call it off last minute. The guys pulling his hair out but he can't control weather. At least you haven't paid £195 to fly in, then £300 to fly to Poland Friday for zero earnings. Bummmmmer !

Very Harsh.We have had a chat with DWP at Rye House earlier in the season.And he didn't know me or my missus from Adam but we still had a good chat.He most certainly isn't like what you mentioned in your post.That's the problem for some,they always go on peoples appearance,look,the way they walk etc and make judgements on that.[/quote

Spent a couple of hours with DWP on his beekeeping course. Nice bloke. No airs n graces about him. Guess everyone's entitled to an opinion. Even more so if it's an informed one.

Championship is 18th September, not sure if this applies to Premiership

BT sport have a televised meeting scheduled for Sept 4th, with semi play offs on 11th and 18th so probably Sept 4th.

I would hope BT sport would be prepared to push this back a week, in which case would allow us 7 more Wednesday's (or Thursday's if need be) to fit in the 7 remaining fixtures.

Let's hope this can be sorted as running two in one week or a double header is financial draining.

Tonight's call off is acceptable and a good call in my opinion unlike some of the other cancellations of late. Interesting to see the statement saying that it's because of the riders that he's not prepared for meeting to go ahead. Not sure if this comment is going to help the already strained relationship with the riders. Slightly unprofessional!