British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

So the track curator hasn't communicated with the home team riders about how they'd like the track prepared. Bearing in mind most supporters at any track want decent racing and a home win.

I find that bizarre.

During a meeting Buster generally only communicates with the clark of the course, team manager & team captain

Fair play to Chapman for screwing these two over, long overdue in my opinion. Both of them seem to think Speedway in this country owes them one. Yes, speedway in GB is a shambles I am not doubting that, but both have been very vocal in slagging it off plenty yet come out crying when they cant ride here for the rest of the season. Holder has been frankly garbage this season, his massive ego maybe just caught up with him. If Hancock hadn't got injured his younger brother could have potentially taken his place in the Torun side. I mean how ego denting must it have been to have been dropped for Tungate in Sweden two weeks ago :lol: . Hopefully we don't have to see these two back in Speedway in this country and if that affects their visas then more the better.

Not better Tbf, family is more important than speedway.

She isn't in the actual pits, more like filming him as I say .....

Why is it so wrong to have his father as mechanic?

She's always in the pits. You stand right there I can't believe you haven't seen her. You can't exactly miss her...

She's always in the pits. You stand right there I can't believe you haven't seen her. You can't exactly miss her...

I'm talking pit bay ....

So the track curator hasn't communicated with the home team riders about how they'd like the track prepared. Bearing in mind most supporters at any track want decent racing and a home win.

I find that bizarre.

Well remember seeing Top Gun giving out instructions to Buster.

Not sure I have seen any Lynn rider taking the lead this year - could have just not seen it.

Nicki P. did the same to Bob Dugard

Georgie Wood has done in to Darren at Eastbourne this year.

I'm talking pit bay ....

helen Lambert is in the pits helping her son every week. I really can't see a problem. And if Trees can't see her Trees must have poor eyesight.

Because Chapman is self opinionated and his man management skills are zero. You only have to look at what J. Chapman has said on here, quite apart from some of his behaviour over the years when things don't go his way.

EDIT : Just read Batch's statement in which he says the only time Chapman spoke to him this year was to sack him. If that's true it tells you all you need to know about Chapmans man management skills.

Is he the manager

• Like 1

helen Lambert is in the pits helping her son every week. I really can't see a problem. And if Trees can't see her Trees must have poor eyesight.

Too much wood ?

• Like 2

YOU don't think having your mother 'helping' in the pits isn't a problem? This isn't sexist, believe me, but what can she possible do to help him? One of Britain's brightest, and there aren't many, talents needs to stand on his own feet. Does his mum go to Poland and Sweden where he has been performing okay?

End of question time ...

• Like 3

During a meeting Buster generally only communicates with the clark of the course, team manager & team captain

We are discussing man management skills. Buster is the employer, the one who hires and fires. Do you seriously think someone like Matt Ford never speaks to his riders ? If he walks around never speaking to his men , not even "well done tonight" or "how's it going" or any general conversation like that then its no wonder there is a lack of dialogue and riders feel distant and tempers get frayed.

YOU don't think having your mother 'helping' in the pits isn't a problem? This isn't sexist, believe me, but what can she possible do to help him? One of Britain's brightest, and there aren't many, talents needs to stand on his own feet. Does his mum go to Poland and Sweden where he has been performing okay?

End of question time ...

She often videos his races ....

She's in the pit bay working on his bike is she?

We are discussing man management skills. Buster is the employer, the one who hires and fires. Do you seriously think someone like Matt Ford never speaks to his riders ? If he walks around never speaking to his men , not even "well done tonight" or "how's it going" or any general conversation like that then its no wonder there is a lack of dialogue and riders feel distant and tempers get frayed.

Not sure that's a valid comparison?! MF was team manager for 2 meetings last week and we know what happened there don't we?! :D:D :D

Have any other promoters or people of importance in Speedway come out in defence of the Aussie Two, or is it just their mates and a few kiss ar$e fans?

• Like 6

Stop being wet behind the ears.

A dr is always going to sign a rider off if he complains of any sort of pain. It's not worth their bother saying "no, your lying. Get out and race". The rider then has a pile up next race & gets a life changing injury & he's in deep ...

Batchelor deserves no fairness after riding less than 24 hours later. You reap what you sow.

I'm not being wet. And I understand the way a doctor will work to cover his ass but, fact, Batchelor has a certificate. That is not for debate.

Not a Batch fan but I can understand why he is fed up. Chapman has been vindictive.

Edited by marky
  • Like 1