British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

See Darcy has tweeted that he is finished with British Speedway as well now.

Take it we won't be seeing any more benefit meetings for him then.

hope not then

See Darcy has tweeted that he is finished with British Speedway as well now.

Take it we won't be seeing any more benefit meetings for him then.

I haven't seen that, unless he's now deleted it? He's really not the sharpest knife in the drawer so maybe he's realised it might leave him a few quid short.

Or, maybe they could replace it with the Chris Holder benefit meeting with all benefits going towards his "loss of earnings" 🙄😂

I haven't seen that, unless he's now deleted it? He's really not the sharpest knife in the drawer so maybe he's realised it might leave him a few quid short.

Or, maybe they could replace it with the Chris Holder benefit meeting with all benefits going towards his "loss of earnings"

Someone posted this tweet onto a Speedway Facebook page earlier. When I checked Darcy's Twitter I couldn't see it, although I did see a tweet saying he wished he was still at Poole after they got thrashed last night, so I was a bit dubious that it was genuine.

Later there was no sign of the post that was on Facebook either so it could have been a hoax?

Someone posted this tweet onto a Speedway Facebook page earlier. When I checked Darcy's Twitter I couldn't see it, although I did see a tweet saying he wished he was still at Poole after they got thrashed last night, so I was a bit dubious that it was genuine.

Later there was no sign of the post that was on Facebook either so it could have been a hoax?

That tweet was from an account with the tic beside it, which I believe means it's a verified account i.e Darcy Ward himself. It's still on twitter admittedly as a screen shot. Moral of the story don't tweet unless you mean it cos sure as hell someone somewhere will screenshot it and it will resurface :P

DG7n6o7XsAEFMbl.jpg

I've amazed myself by managing to copy it onto here

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 2

So not only severing all ties to British Speedway, rubbishing all of his Aussie mates except Doyle it seems. Real smart.....

• Like 4

So not only severing all ties to British Speedway, rubbishing all of his Aussie mates except Doyle it seems. Real smart.....

So his best mate CH is also a rubbish rider

Oh and all the people of British speedway that run events for him and the fans who dug deep to support him like i said once a jerk off always a jerk off!

So to all in British speedway from darcy jerkoff ward its all dog poo!

That tweet was from an account with the tic beside it, which I believe means it's a verified account i.e Darcy Ward himself. It's still on twitter admittedly as a screen shot. Moral of the story don't tweet unless you mean it cos sure as hell someone somewhere will screenshot it and it will resurface :P

DG7n6o7XsAEFMbl.jpg

I've amazed myself by managing to copy it onto here

Glad I never paid a penny into his fund.

Ungrateful little *@#!$

• Like 5

Maybe forcing riders to race on a dangerous track (riders opinion) is the way to go after all?

Had Chapman been in charge on opening night at Belle Vue he would have told the other 15 riders to get on with it and he would have found a way to deal with woofinden. The meeting would have been completed, the fans would feel cheated but at least they would have got their speedway of sorts and the aftermath would have been about what a idiot (spelt with a t) woofinden was.

Easy to do for someone as thick skinned (is skinned relevant) as Chapman, who afaik has never ridden a bike, much more difficult for former riders like Mort and Lemon and even Gordon did more than a few laps at Hyde Road on Saturday mornings.

The ban has come from the SCB hasnt it Buster doesnt control that does he?

It's there I've just replied to it.

Deary me, some true Aussie colours being shown recently! As I said before Ward is a classless little cretin, the same seems to apply to Holder and Batchelor 😈

• Like 7

Could there possibly be more to this than is obvious??

Fully agree with his original ban, and tbh his sacking and the timing but to extend it for so long!!

Have they been storing this up for a while to finally stamp on those riders who moan and whinge all the time but still take the £££££s when it suits.

I actually feel there is more to this than what's in the public domain
  • Like 4

I actually feel there is more to this than what's in the public domain

Probably so, just like I think there was more to the opening night at BV

Goodbye darcy nice to have had the pleasure of seeing you race speedway

It's there I've just replied to it.

Deary me, some true Aussie colours being shown recently! As I said before Ward is a classless little cretin, the same seems to apply to Holder and Batchelor

He does kind of have a point though.