British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

so darcy thought british speedway was dog rubbish , then why the feck did he come over here .

they call us whinging poms , but the fact is that they are the whinging feckers .

why dont the ALL feck off back to the big prison and carry on with their lives .

same goes for the british/australian world champ .

holder,x2 , feck off back home u feckers .

• Like 1

the real problem with Darcy has always been his mouth is bigger than his brains . perhaps he should have a think and name all the kangaroo shaggers that have been given polish or swedish contracts on the back of their form in the australian championship.

• Like 2

Ward ,Holder Woffy and Batch are another set of people with short term memory loss .Without UK speedway they never would have never made it in speedway in the first place ,a fact forgotten when they become big time and slag it off .Ward is even worst seeing the amount of people in the uk who put there hands into there pockets to help him out in his hour of need .

• Like 8

Thought that was at the start of a race.

From memory of the BV incident the other year, you don't have to use them you just have to wear them. So as long as they were still round his neck it was legal.

Makes sense to me cos if the goggles are filled in with shale it's safer to slip them down round the neck.

• Like 1

From memory of the BV incident the other year, you don't have to use them you just have to wear them. So as long as they were still round his neck it was legal.

Makes sense to me cos if the goggles are filled in with shale it's safer to slip them down round the neck.

Which brings us nicely on to dirt deflectors and whether they are "fit for purpose"?. But thinking about it I expect Briggo would argue that hasn't made any claims as to where the dirt gets deflected to. :lol:

Which brings us nicely on to dirt deflectors and whether they are "fit for purpose"?. But thinking about it I expect Briggo would argue that hasn't made any claims as to where the dirt gets deflected to. :lol:

I dont think they serve any purpose at all. Another idea to make a quick buck.

Ward ,Holder Woffy and Batch are another set of people with short term memory loss .Without UK speedway they never would have never made it in speedway in the first place ,a fact forgotten when they become big time and slag it off .Ward is even worst seeing the amount of people in the uk who put there hands into there pockets to help him out in his hour of need .

Yep without British speedway none would have got to and been where they are were. But on the flip side, had you been professional at something wouldn't you have appreciated the help like Darcy has got ?? My guess it would be yes.

If nothing else I hope that we can now end this allegedly deep emotional link to Darcy Ward, just as he has decided to cut his ties with UK speedway. Let's just remember some terrific, thrilling racing he did on track and that we also supported him generously when he had his life changing accident. He struggled with expressing himself intelligently when he was riding and let his bike skills speak for him. Now it's over. Let him Twitter on.

Anyway back to the thread.......Anyone know what the SCB Appeal process is??

Assuming CH wants to race in UK again next year then I would think that any club considering signing him would be proactive in supporting an appeal for his 9 month suspension to be reduced by at least a month?!

Assuming CH wants to race in UK again next year then I would think that any club considering signing him would be proactive in supporting an appeal for his 9 month suspension to be reduced by at least a month?!

No idea on the process ,but I would like to think that there is provision for any failed appeal to include the possibility an extension of the original ban.

However long the suspension ends up being, it doesn't start until the fine has been paid (£3000).

I'm sure I've read somewhere that he can resume racing from April 13th 2018?! Maybe read it in the SS?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that he can resume racing from April 13th 2018?! Maybe read it in the SS?

That could be true but in other cases where the fine wasn't paid the suspension continued, then again, the fine might have already been paid.

I can't see any reason for an appeal, Holder is out of UK speedway for this season given the transfer window date. Then we have 5 months break for the close season, providing he pays his fine he can be back in action 4 weeks after next season starts.

When you break it down it's not much of a ban really, and I doubt 3 grand will inconvenience him either.

I suppose his biggest issue will be a work permit for 2018.

That could be true but in other cases where the fine wasn't paid the suspension continued, then again, the fine might have already been paid.

I'm sure that's highly likely don't you!!!

we were discussing this ban the other night .

danny bird got a ban, BUT his suspension from british speedway did not start until he paid his fine .

danny didnt pay the fine , so his ban is still pending .

also i hope the ban is only in force during the actual british speedway season and not during the close season .

Edited by jenga