British Speedway Forum
cinderfella

Chris Holder Banned From British Speedway

Is it right that Holder didnt turn up the the hearing?[i cant be arsed to read through this to find out]

Think that's what has been said, he obviously felt his presence and testimony wasn't going to make any difference to the sentence.

Think that's what has been said, he obviously felt his presence and testimony wasn't going to make any difference to the sentence.

Alternatively he knew he was guilty as charged and had no defence.

BTW has anyone seen any sign of his promised statement.....or indeed any kind of apology to the fans that paid to see him ride?

• Like 3

Where has this been officially announced ?

Do you know, I thought I was having a senior moment. But hang on, that announcement is on the Grand Prix site. Where on the SCB or BSPA site is this decision announced, explained or detailed? This can't be right. There is more information on FaceBook. But then, I really am showing my age :nono:

• Like 1

Do you know, I thought I was having a senior moment. But hang on, that announcement is on the Grand Prix site. Where on the SCB or BSPA site is this decision announced, explained or detailed? This can't be right. There is more information on FaceBook. But then, I really am showing my age :nono:

Nowhere that I can find.

Odd really.

I guess the authorities might have considered his no show as a contemptuous gesture which may have added to the final outcome.

Edited by False dawn

BTW has anyone seen any sign of his promised statement.....or indeed any kind of apology to the fans that paid to see him ride?

Maybe he did know what was coming, or maybe as others have mentioned he wasn't to bothered either way.

And no and no.

Personally, I think he didn't turn up because he has nothing other than contempt for everything related to British Speedway!

• Like 2

Personally, I think he didn't turn up because he has nothing other than contempt for everything related to British Speedway!

I wonder how Monster feel about it?

Not a great advert for them is it?

• Like 1

I wonder how Monster feel about it?

Not a great advert for them is it?

I guess if they want to talk about his continued sponsorship, he'd turn up.

Honestly, I think Joe Parsons is the catalyst in a lot of the attitudes from the Monster sponsored riders of late!

I hate to admit this Jacques - but I have never heard of him. :oops::oops::blink:

He's Monster Joe......... :)

Edit; Surely you've heard of him?

He's the jumped up little yank that was out on the Pi$$ with Ward the night before he failed his breath test.

He's the jumped up little yank, that sponsors the little clique of riders that think they can behave how they like!

He's a horrible little to%%er and thinks he and his little band of cohorts can run roughshod!

When you look at the riders he has sponsored, you'll see a pattern.

Believe that jumped up little t@ has been run out of Torun too

He's Monster Joe......... :)

Edit; Surely you've heard of him?

He's the jumped up little yank that was out on the Pi$$ with Ward the night before he failed his breath test.

He's the jumped up little yank, that sponsors the little clique of riders that think they can behave how they like!

He's a horrible little to%%er and thinks he and his little band of cohorts can run roughshod!

When you look at the riders he has sponsored, you'll see a pattern.

You forgot he's the overgrown schoolboy who gurns his way into camera shot at every opportunity. Otherwise you are spot on.

• Like 1