British Speedway Forum

Any relation to Dario Franchitti, the Edinburgh-born racing driver, now retired?

Cousin of Dario, Marino and Paul de Resta.

Cousin of Dario, Marino and Paul de Resta.

If you read the article, no he's not. Dario Franchitti (spelt differently) says he's never heard of Toni Frankitti

A great read, Toto really is an head the ball.

Any relation to Dario Franchitti, the Edinburgh-born racing driver, now retired?

The speedway star article which is brilliant by the way explodes that myth

• Like 2

What I find as hilarious as anything is the one real link I have found. Just Google "toto franchitti" and the first thing to see is a Facebook post from him to F1 driver Mark Webber. The post looks like it was made by a four-year-old, rather than a successful businessman! What do you think?

https://m.facebook.com/aussiegrit/posts/1000853456640177

Steve

What a shame the email address that he gives is a fake. We could have had some fun with that.

just read this - what a clown. Why would anyone believe anything he says?

One of the gem incidents from his "reign" at Powderhall was when he was holding court in the stadium bar after a meeting.

He shouted over to someone who knew him & also came from Musselburgh, to pass the ice bucket to him in order to ice his drink.

The said individual opened the ice bucket and shouted back "it's nae use Toni, it's like your heid, it's f***ing empty" :D

Edited by cyclone
  • Like 3

I believe there is a 2nd installment in tomorrow's speedway star. The mind boggles. Maybe Neil macfarlane will be interviewed

I believe there is a 2nd installment in tomorrow's speedway star. The mind boggles. Maybe Neil macfarlane will be interviewed

THERE is indeed

• Like 3

yea I rode for Glasgow in 2000 at Ashfield and loved it there and only time I felt scared was after a meeting going in the Ashfield pub when Rangers and Celtic were playing

Must had been a big old pub....

As for Franchitti or Chetti or Kitti Does he wear purple chinos by any chance?

Edited by hagonshocker

It's alright you all laughing.... but I've already paid for my tickets and hotel rooms from a really nice Nigerian man.

More fool you lot.

• Like 2

It's alright you all laughing.... but I've already paid for my tickets and hotel rooms from a really nice Nigerian man.

More fool you lot.

Brett Saunders has been asked if he is available for the Aussie Round in the Championship or he wants his money back.

Brett Saunders has been asked if he is available for the Aussie Round in the Championship or he wants his money back.

You'll laugh... when moxey receives meeting tickets. Hotel sorted as well... and they even threw in a hire car for Round One because I was first customer. In addition to getting 10% because I paid cash. Mox is one happy chappy today!

Not so funny now, are you :nono: .

Show a bit of trust and faith my friend.

Edited by moxey63

THERE is indeed

It makes for amusing reading, but the bloke is obviously not all there and is probably more in need of help than derision.

Given that you've shown that you actually can do investigative journalism when want to, perhaps you can make investigation of more serious subjects a regular feature in future?