British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Whenever this meeting is re-run (5th or 6th sept?) .....as this is allegedly after the stupid cut-off date, will the points actually count?? If they don't it'd be bloody unfair on Lynn if we need the 3 points to

avoid finishing bottom of league and relegation play-off?? :shock::nono:

Edited by Star Fever

Whenever this meeting is re-run (5th or 6th sept?) .....as this is allegedly after the stupid cut-off date, will the points actually count?? If they don't it'd be bloody unfair on Lynn if we need the 3 points to

Buster said it was a play off push when he sacked Holder and Batch - he didn't say which play off - sacking those two and not at least replace them with like for like replacements is without doubt the biggest own goal in speedway history. But hey least we will get an extra meeting- though it does depend on Leicester beating Rye .

Maybe if Lynn hadnt called of two meetings against Rye for no reason it wouldnt be an issue l hope the meeting doesnt get run and you finish bottom. Infact if i was Rye promoter id make sure they werent avaliable

• Like 1

Buster said it was a play off push when he sacked Holder and Batch - he didn't say which play off - sacking those two and not at least replace them with like for like replacements is without doubt the biggest own goal in speedway history. But hey least we will get an extra meeting- though it does depend on Leicester beating Rye .

Agreed... but IF Leicester win or draw then we'll need 3 pts to overtake ... hence my question :P

Maybe if Lynn hadnt called of two meetings against Rye for no reason it wouldnt be an issue l hope the meeting doesnt get run and you finish bottom. Infact if i was Rye promoter id make sure they werent avaliable

LOL - I bet you'd be talking from the other side of your anus if Rye needed the points ..... oh wait Poole are already 4th aren't they.... :rofl:

oh...I see your'e probly not a Rye supporter .... never mind the message is the same whoever your team is .... ;)

Edited by Star Fever

Agreed... but IF Leicester win or draw then we'll need 3 pts to overtake ... hence my question :P

LOL - I bet you'd be talking from the other side of your anus if Rye needed the points ..... oh wait Poole are already 4th aren't they.... :rofl:

oh...I see your'e probly not a Rye supporter .... never mind the message is the same whoever your team is .... ;)

They called it off twice for no reason explain hows it unfair that Lynn are unable to fulfill there fixtures

It's got to be run for the sake of the fans (particularly season ticket holders) and riders. Hopefully the Stars can nick a win for us, last go this season unless we end up in the relegation meetings of course!

• Like 1

It's got to be run for the sake of the fans (particularly season ticket holders) and riders. Hopefully the Stars can nick a win for us, last go this season unless we end up in the relegation meetings of course!

season ticket holders have been ripped off Bt meeting £10 two double headers they've not give a toss about them they are now paying more than if they'd paid on the day Edited by Haza

They didnt care about there fans whilst calling off meetings for no reason or whilst serving rubbish tracks week after week. Rye House dont owe Lynn fans a thing. They have been shafted by Lynn twice why should they do anything

They didnt care about there fans whilst calling off meetings for no reason or whilst serving rubbish tracks week after week. Rye House dont owe Lynn fans a thing. They have been shafted by Lynn twice why should they do anything

Never said Rye owe the fans anything, Buster must get it on for his fans and riders, Rye for their riders.

I'm sure you were one of those that were happy to get rid of those two.And surely you would have known like for like for those two weren't readily available.The reason i really knew that was when Poole got rid of KK on his 11+ average and got in Kennett you knew riders weren't willing.Because believe me Ford would have made sure he was going to fill that average.

I've a season ticket and been well and truly ripped off.

2017 season for me was over at the Wolves double header.

Walked out after heat 15 of the 1st match and won't be back again.

As far as I'm concerned, Rye House should be awarded the 4 points

I'm sure you were one of those that were happy to get rid of those two.And surely you would have known like for like for those two weren't readily available.The reason i really knew that was when Poole got rid of KK on his 11+ average and got in Kennett you knew riders weren't willing.Because believe me Ford would have made sure he was going to fill that average.

Agree,everyone must of thought Lynn would struggle after the whingers went.I think everyone knew Lynn could'nt replace like for like.But i'd rather that and pick up the wooden spoon than let them dictate and kiss their arses.

It was a shame as Lynn looked good for 4th at the time.

But if like me,who thought it right to get rid,you can't moan to much about the results after "That night"

• Like 3

Whats Lynn said about the refund from the double header? As a Poole fan I am not interested in reduced admission for the Lynn v Rye meeting.

Whats Lynn said about the refund from the double header? As a Poole fan I am not interested in reduced admission for the Lynn v Rye meeting.

Best email or ring.Good luck :neutral:

Been surprisingly quietly. If like me you paid £25 we ought to be able to get £8 back..or £8 of the rearranged RH meeting

• Like 2