British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Been surprisingly quietly. If like me you paid £25 we ought to be able to get £8 back..or £8 of the rearranged RH meeting

Don't get that one,why if you also attend the Rye meeting would you expect £8 back.I agree £8 back if you don't go to it.

Edited by tellboy

Don't get that one,why if you also attend the Rye meeting would you expect £8 back.I agree £8 back if you don't go to it.

I liked kelvinht's post.But didn't read it as clear as you did. :oops:

I liked kelvinht's post.But didn't read it as clear as you did. :oops:

Yes to me if you went on Thursday then you have the ticket as a rain off ticket so you will get in with that.They did say over the tannoy to keep your tickets.

I am assuming now,kelvinht meant he would like to have £8 knocked off the admission for the Rye match thus paying £9 entrance on the re-arrangement.So all together you still pay £17 a meeting.I think i may have read it wrong :unsure:.

I think as we paid for the double header we should be able to use the ticket as re-admission.Don't give them any ideas kelvinht :D

Edited by tellboy

Never said Rye owe the fans anything, Buster must get it on for his fans and riders, Rye for their riders.

Quite right Trees. It doesn't matter about the politics of why the original meeting was postponed as far as the riders are concerned, they didn't make that decision.

Why should they be denied a pay packet and the meeting not run as suggested by phillipsr?

• Like 1

Quite right Trees. It doesn't matter about the politics of why the original meeting was postponed as far as the riders are concerned, they didn't make that decision.

Why should they be denied a pay packet and the meeting not run as suggested by phillipsr?

Thats a fair point for there back pockets is fine but to help out Lynn no chance. If i was promoter id pay them for a win and ensure they werent avaliable. No sympathy with Lynn at all

LOL - I bet you'd be talking from the other side of your anus if Rye needed the points ..... oh wait Poole are already 4th aren't they.... :rofl:

Mentioning anus when you're in the bowels of the Premiership. I can see what you did there, clever.

And there was me thinking you were all thick dopey carrot crunchers.

Shads, on 03 Sept 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

Mentioning anus when you're in the bowels of the Premiership. I can see what you did there, clever.

I've missed you Shadders, that comment reminds me of the PL days :wub::lol:

• Like 1

I've missed you Shadders, that comment reminds me of the PL days :wub::lol:

Those were the days mate. What a rivalry that was 😉

• Like 1

ty, but it was actually a reference to 'rye arse' or whatever you call it ;)

Yes to me if you went on Thursday then you have the ticket as a rain off ticket so you will get in with that.They did say over the tannoy to keep your tickets.

I am assuming now,kelvinht meant he would like to have £8 knocked off the admission for the Rye match thus paying £9 entrance on the re-arrangement.So all together you still pay £17 a meeting.I think i may have read it wrong :unsure:.

I think as we paid for the double header we should be able to use the ticket as re-admission.Don't give them any ideas kelvinht :D

Doh ;-)

Still no news on the staging date for this meeting.

I wonder why it isn't being held this Wednesday, our normal race day, as the only other meeting on is a National League fixture.

Still no news on the staging date for this meeting.

I wonder why it isn't being held this Wednesday, our normal race day, as the only other meeting on is a National League fixture.

Don't be stupid, why would British speedway do the obvious thing. ;-)

Buster probably waiting on results tonight. If we are still above Leicester by then it wouldn't surprise me if it's not run.

Buster probably waiting on results tonight. If we are still above Leicester by then it wouldn't surprise me if it's not run.

I hope it does get run despite whatever results happen tonight. An incomplete league table (there are still 2-months of the season left) makes a mockery of any sport, let alone speedway, and as I said in an earlier posting, it's a pay night for the riders which they're entitled to.

Don't think league points would count after tonight anyway.They may be put onto the league table standings,but for play-off purposes isn't the cut off tonight.So if Leicester win and we lose we are in the relegation play off no matter what,even if we beat Rye House in a re-arranged fixture.As far as i know anyway.

If it's not on, how will we be able to use our re-admission tickets from last week? Will there be a cheque in the post?