British Speedway Forum
graz gp

Sheffield Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs.

The Tiger's are on fire at the moment and can see them winning this by 15+. I just hope the weather is kind, the forecast is not great. So fingers crossed. UTT.

sorry for the moan and i know that it is a good gesture of the management to do a reduced admission through the voucher in thursdays programme for the visit on sunday of the monarchs but what about doing a little something for season ticket holders also.possibly reduced admission for another person.just a thought.

• Like 1

sorry for the moan and i know that it is a good gesture of the management to do a reduced admission through the voucher in thursdays programme for the visit on sunday of the monarchs but what about doing a little something for season ticket holders also.possibly reduced admission for another person.just a thought.

The management have already put on an extra fixture with the recent 4tt and season ticket holders had free entry to that.

• Like 1

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

EDINBURGH: Ty Proctor (G), Mark Riss, Ricky Wells, Max Clegg, Erik Riss, Josh Pickering, Mitchell Davey.

Ty Proctor at number1 for the Monarchs. That should make it easier for the Tiger's. Let's hope the weather is ok for tomorrow UTT.

Ty Proctor at number1 for the Monarchs. That should make it easier for the Tiger's. Let's hope the weather is ok for tomorrow UTT.

Another awful guest at number 1 just like last week at Glasgow.

Assume the monarchs don't want to get into the play-offs for some reason ;)

ty proctor more than capable guest on his day and rides sheffield well

The management have already put on an extra fixture with the recent 4tt and season ticket holders had free entry to that.

point taken.but would be nice to maybe get extra people in with the ticket holders as well

ty proctor more than capable guest on his day and rides sheffield well

Maybe, but I cant remember when his last "day" was, certainly not this season

This season 9 rides 12 points, would tend to agree with you, not very prolific.

Bl**dy Nora - Ty Proctor.

Cost must have come into it?

Assume the monarchs don't want to get into the play-offs for some reason ;)

Didn't target this as a point(s) potential fixture obviously!!

It certainly wasn't the other Thursday when he was here for Workington. Now we've said that, no doubt he will rock up tomorrow and get a maximum!

I was not very impressed with Ty Proctor when he rode for the Tigers. From what i have seen this season nothing there to change my mind. Has for getting a max tomorrow, more chance the West Indies winning a test match.

why all this ty proctor negativity.when a rider is good enough to accept a booking then why slate him.o.k he might not get double figures but no doubt will try his best.maybe he might just prove you wrong, maybe not.